Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 98 of 136 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Believe me...I lived with a junkie for 10 1/2 years...not gonna do that again! (He was 33 though)<P>Yeah, you could say we're determined. If you notice, most of the winners have been women! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Indeed you ladies are tough...Most men suck...they are selfish pigs...SH...Don't tell TheStudent I said that...LOL<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I wouldn't say that most men are pigs...but alot of the ones I know are! LOL<P>And you guys are pretty determined too. Just look how hard you all are trying to get pictures of the women! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
<head down, shuffling feet, softly whistling><P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh, don't even try playing innocent! LOL<P>I've been hounded by Murph for a couple of months now. He even gave poor Dana a hard time when the developer lost the ones of when me and her met in June! LOL LOL LOL LOL <P>It's just the Jodie Foster thing! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
I love it!<P>I get to get up in the morning and read your posts. Laugh until my sides hurt....<P>Bill ~<P>very descriptive! and too funny [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey, happy Friday!! Darn - it's the end of my vacation though [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] and the weekend looks like it gonna be soggy. Oh well, it'll just let the rainbarrel fill up a bit more so I can do laundry....right, Murph? How's that for having a positive attitude?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>Rain barrel...creek...either one will work for laundry! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Guess what happened here yesterday?! My 8 year old wrecked his bike and had to get 30 stitches in his head! He cut a big gash in front of his ear. Even cut the cartillage. OMG! It looks nasty!!! Nothing like a little excitement to start the weekend! LOL <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Mitzi,<P>OMGosh!! How scary is that? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I remember the feeling when my youngest was 2 - he got pushed off a little slide and broke his leg. Nothing much you can do for the pain but to let them know that you will always be there for them when scary things happen.<P><BR>I'm glad my day wasn't as eventful as yours! Just the kidos going to school and coming back home.....making potato salad and some more apple cobler (gotta use up the apples from our tree - and I hate making jellies and sauces) Went shopping with my Mom - ho-hum kind of day. I'll take it tho.<BR>Hope your son is doing okay today!<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
This is actually the 4th time he's had stitches. He's had a total of 63. 20 between his eyes. 13 on his forehead and now the new 30. He's doing ok today. He's not even complaining about it hurting. <P>How about making applesauce with the apples?? Then you can send me some. OR better yet...apple butter! LOL LOL <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Wow...30 stitches to add to his scar collection...he must look like a prize fighter...<P>Abbey has only had "nurse-maids" elbo twice...and a couple of skinned knees...<P>Almost to post # 2k...lol<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>A prize fighter? LOL LOL Actually he's had such a good surgeon to put in the stitches, that you can barely see scars. With 3 boys, I'm always either at the DR or the ER. <P>Hey! At least they've never had any broken bones...yet! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
I truly admire you (very seriously)<P>3 boys must be a handful...do the nurses at the Dr or ER wince when they see you come barrelling into the parking lot...or are you like me...if it isn't life threatening, take your time and calmly find a space to park and as you stroll into the office with one bloody child gently admonishing the others about appropriate behavior...<P>B

C
C
Sorry about the needed needlework. I've had each child to ER once. I go more often for myself than I do for them.<P>Son had his eyelid laid open by hinge on his glasses. We were scuffling one night. He climbed on my back and as he slid off, he didn't put his arms out to catch himself. Daughter had her lip laid open by the point of a metal spaceship son was playing with just as the first of three guests arrived for surprise dinner. He got steri-strips,<BR>she got stitches.<P>I'm the one who gets hurt the most. My hands have battle scars. At least once a year I have to go in.<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm used to the trips to the ER now.<BR>I'm cool as a cucumber when I go in! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The only time I lost my cool was the first time my 8 yr old needed the stitches between his eyes. He was only 11 months old and I have to say, I freaked out! LOL LOL I ended up crying more than he did! LOL I've had to take them there for sooo many different things. <P>Thanks for the compliment. <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>Sounds like you are like my mom...accident prone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] She's always doing something to hurt herself. She works in a bakery and is always either cutting herself or burning herself. I told her she needs to have heavy gloves on all the time! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK people!! Only 45 more to go!! I expect to hit 2000 by Sunday at the latest. If I have to, I'm gonna post 45 times in a row!!!!! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Finaly...a bright sunny day in the piedmont [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now I can go out and bush-hog my yard...I also have a pile of laundry you wouldn't believe (our dryer checked out on monday)...so after I wash everything it is off to the lmat to dry everything...oh...fun...lolol<P>ok off to the wonderful worl of chores<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Geez, thanks for reminding me that I have laundry to do! Along with all the other stuff! YUCK!!<P>BTW, when you're done with your yard, come on over and do mine. It's looking pretty scary! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitzi,<P>I don't know about your yard , and I really am ashamed to admitt this, but I haven't been able to mow mine since Aug4.<P>My cousin and BIL are going to the pool and I am stuck doing chores...oh...woes...me...LOL<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, I didn't get anything done today. <P>It's this damned internet!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 98 of 136 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (whwh747474), 473 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation