Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 100 of 136 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 135 136
R
R
Mitzi,<P>Sorry to have to tell you this, but it only gets worse! And I've only got two boys - handmedowns are great, but both of my guys wear the same sizes, so it's two of everything! And <B>shoes</B>, OMG!! I don't even want to get started......<P>

W
W
Good Morning all!!<P>Mitzi,<P>I am glad to see that you son is doing better! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have yet to have to do any of that yet! <<<< gina's fingers crossed.>>>><P>Zippy,<P>Man, that poor itto bitty kitty! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>LOL. <P>Bill,<P>I am sorry that you didn't have any fun!<BR>Don't look at it as going out and getting some.(I know,I know,then what is the point!)<BR>LOL.Just look at it as going out w/friends,enjoying the music and watching other people make fools of them selves!<BR>LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>See all better now!<P>Murph,<P>I was down all afternoon,and evening.<BR>My mom and dad sent me the program of Windows 98 to down load on my PC.<BR>Along w/a CAMERA!!!!!<P>So I was trying to down load and stayed up till 2:00 and still didn't get it to work!<P>AAARRRRRGGHHH! talking about withdrawl!<P>Got it up and running this am.<BR>YIPPEE!<P>Thl,<P>You asked if anyone on the other threads if they had a CAMERA for the NV trip.<P>I have one,I have one,I have one!!!<P>Boy are you all in for it now!!!<P>Gina w/a Camera can be pretty dangerous!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Come on! You can do better than instant oatmeal! French toast, eggs and bacon, even Pop-Tarts! LOL LOL<P>Ever try taking a 5th grader shopping? They would rather do without than get what MOM wants them to! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph,<P>Instant oatmeal!?! No eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, french toast, <B>blueberry</B> pancakes, steak.....? How can a person survive? At least you're eating breakfast [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] By the time I'll be done making breakfast for the crew that is at my house this morning (5 twelve yr olds) I'll be lucky if there's anything left in the fridge! Of course they didn't finally go to sleep last night until about 2 so maybe I'll only have to fix them lunch! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Claire,<P>We've already started on the shoe thing. I told them that I have x amount of money to spend on shoes and if they can't pick out something in that price range, I would do it for them. It didn't take them long to find shoes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina,<P>I'm taking a camera to NV too. Mine's just a plain old 35mm though. But I will get copies for anyone who wants them.<P>How's school going? Any news on the PE stud?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Uh-Oh.....I hear stirring from upstairs.<BR>Dang, I wish I could bottle their energy! <P>Gina!<P>Sounds like you're going to be the designated shooter! This could also include tequila, whiskey.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How many posts to 2000?<P>

M
M
Gina,<P> A guy at work tried putting in Win 98 on his older PC.He had nothing but trouble.Finally took it in to a shop to have it work right.<BR> So I guess you didn't get that pix of me doing the nude sunbathing in the backyard that I sent yesterday? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I wasn't all that hungry this morning.Probably will have a big lunch.<P> Gee,when I was a kid(here we go),all we had was Keds,and PF Flyers.Remember those?<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
M
OK,I think that since Mitzi started this thread,SHE should be handing out the prize for the 2000th post.Sound fair?<P> How about an autographed 8x10 Glossy of the famous Redhaired Goddess herself?<P> I guess I'd settle for that......<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
ONLY 12 more to go!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!<P>Gina, Get your camera ready!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph,<P>with the Red Dots!!! Oh boy, a trip down memory lane [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And now everything is right back in style from when I was in junior high - "hip huggers", bell bottom jeans that have to drag on the floor, horizontal stripes on sweaters in 'ugly' colors, blue nail polish....

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OK, I won't be like the guys and not hand out the prize. Whoever posts the 2000th post will get an 8x10 color glossy of anyone they want. My treat!! LOL LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Okay everybody.....the hordes are wanting their breakfast!! Let's get to that 2000 mark quickly so I don't have to miss another milestone, okay?<P>Then what? We'll have to start another thread and see if we can get to 2000 in fewer # of days....

R
R
Mitzi,<P>Does the 8 X 10 have to be of someone on the board - or anyone? LOL How are you gonna get a picture of Paul Newman for me? (no, you can't just tear one out of a magazine!)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, you guys are showing your ages talking about clothes like that! LOL LOL <BR>The 8x10 will be of anyone you want! Claire, I'll just call up my good friend Paul and ask him for a picture! LOL (yeah, right!)<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,OK,maybe you can get me a pix of the Student? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hmmmmmmm...I hear she's camera shy! LOL (shrugging shoulders) I don't know..but I'll do my best!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Mitzi,<P>I'm proud of my age! It is kind of funny tho, that everything old is new again! And, why in the world would they choose the things they do? UGH!<P>Is everyone else in hiding until post 1999?

M
M
Jodie,<P> A blond Demi Moore,camera-shy?<BR> That's hard to believe.<BR> But she does live over your way.<BR> You might have to play spy.....<P> ~~Murph<P>

R
R
Here we go!!!!!!!<P>Who is going to post 2000? Is cindyrelly out there lurking? I know Gina is! <P>Murph,<P>Where did you go? Did you decide to make some bacon & eggs for me? Don't forget the hashbrown, I love hashbrowns [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I can play spy! Not a problem!<P>Ok you lurkers! Don't even think about jumping in on this now!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Page 100 of 136 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation