Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 104 of 136 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 135 136
C
C
No one here again today? I bet you'll all have a grand old time here over the weekend - while I have to be away.

C
C
It's Saturday 4:30 p.m. and no one's here but me.

W
W
Hey there Cinderella!!<P>NO.......Mitz and I are here.....have been like all day!!<P>What you up too???<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Cinderella,<P>Gina's right! We've been on Butterfly's thread and RCoaster's thread!! Pretty much all day!<P>Mitzi

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey you guys!<P>Does this look like a thread that belongs on page 2?<P>Please people! Don't let me die!!!! After all the hours of fun and enjoyment I've given you???!!!<P>The Mega Thread!!

C
C
Well, I've been trying! Everyone else has let the ball drop. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Just doing my best to help make history on the longest thread known to mankind!<P>------------------<BR>JH93

L
LMS Offline
L
lol mitzi ya know I'll help when I can [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] but I'm sleepy now and gonna go to bed while mom has Mikayla LOL. nite or afternoon to ever one.<P>Lesa

C
C
Still trying to help you keep it alive.<P>ah-ah-ah-ah-stayin' alive, stayin alive.<BR>ah-ah-ah-ah-stayin' aliiiiiiiiiive.

B
B
Oh Oh, two posts with song lyrics... First it's Mitzi with "Good Vibrations" and now Cinderella is "Staying Alive".... what's the world coming too!<P>I've been busy on the picture thread, and sending invitations to join the group picture site.... if anyone wants an invite, just let me know....<BR> dawnettad@aol.com <P>Smooches,<BR>Busty

L
LMS Offline
L
c'mon mitzi were keepin it up top lol now you just have to show up and post LOL well gotta run to work workin 7-7 tonight...nite hun<P>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@fidnet.com

C
C
Have you forgotten the Pointer Sister. Like Mitzi and me, they're "So Excited"?<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited October 09, 2000).]

B
B
OH MY GOD,<P>I CANNOT believe this thread is STILL going........<BR>I've been 'away' for about 3 months now, (getting back into this 'work' thing), and I often wondered how this thread ended up.<BR>I should have known, it wouldn't end, it would just keep going, and going, and going, and going........<P>I'm going to go back and try and catch up with all the 'goss', but obviously it won't happen tonight. It will probably take me a month.<P>So much has happened in my little life over the last 3 months.<BR>Work is going great, I love the flying. I work with people who make me laugh every day. I enrolled my firstborn in school yesterday, to start 29 Jan 2001. I can't believe my first baby is starting school. I have filed for divorce. But now I don't know if I've done the right thing. I'm very very confused right now. I will post a big update on my situation, but I won't do it here. It's going to take me months to compose it (I typed 'compost' it then, instead of compose... isn't that the truth!!!!!!!!!)<P>Can't wait to read what you guys have been saying<P>love and hugs to all<P>Jo<BR>

C
C
So, we're still hanging in there, huh?

B
B
Hi Cinderella,<P>is that me that is still hanging in there, or the thread??????<P>If you mean me, yep, but sometimes only just.<BR>I'm now on the divorce rollercoaster ride. ie, am I doing the right thing, should I hang on for just a little bit longer....<BR>I'm sure he would have me hanging on for the rest of my life.<BR>Oh well, more of that later.<P>Just after I posted last night, my baby (2 1/2) woke up and wanted to sleep in my bed. The computer is in my bedroom so that was the end of that. I have a little while now before I have to start getting ready for work, so I'm going to try and catch up with everyone.<BR>I was looking for a post from Lostva to see how she and Robert are going. I have thought of everyone so often while I have been in my own little world so now I will catch up.<P>take care of you,<P>Jo

C
C
Well, a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do. And someone has to keep this thread alive. But lately it has been like having a cyberconversation with myself.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey you guys!<P>I've ignored this thing long enough! LOL<P>Cinderella,<P>You lady, have kept this thing going!! YIPPEE!!!<P>Bonnet,<P>Hey Jo!! I'm so glad things are going good for you at work! The other stuff will work itself out. You'll figure out what you want when you're ready! <P>How's the single working mom thing going? It's difficult but it can be done!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Medic - We need you!!! This thread is in need of dying and you might be the only one here who can do triage and assessment and get it revived!!

C
C
Medic - We need you!!! This thread is in need of dying and you might be the only one here who can do triage and assessment and get it revived!!

C
C

Page 104 of 136 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation