Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 120 of 136 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 135 136
H
H
Jayhawks ruling the Big 12??? As a born and bred Nebraska Cornhusker I take offense! <B>GO BIG RED!!!</B>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sorry <B>JAYHAWK</B><P>You're explanation's not gonna cut it with me! I know you too well! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Queen Mitzi</B>

J
J
Well Queen Mitzi,<P>That's my story and I'm <B>sticking</B> to it!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
It may be Queen Mitzi but it's <B>Princess Cinderella</B><P>And don't you folks forget that.<P>Ahem, and not comments about my wanting the chiropractor to keep me from being so kinky.

C
C
If we have a queen and a princess, do we need a Queen Mum?<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited May 04, 2001).]

C
C
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cinderella:<BR><B>It may be Queen Mitzi but it's Princess Cinderella</B><P>And don't you folks forget that.<P>Ahem, and not comments about my wanting the chiropractor to keep me from being so kinky.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><B><I>KINKOPRACTOR?</B></I> Something from the Marquis de Sade school of spinal manipulation?<P>Sorry, on one of those tangents...<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
<B>YEAH!!!!</B>page 160 is all me baby!!!<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

O
O
I don't think so...scoot over and give a girl a little room, will ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Page 160 needed a bit of a feminine touch. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa (aka Soon2b)<P><P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Right about now, I need to find me a good Kinkopractor! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And Nick, you'll never be alone on any page! It's just impossible! <P><B>Mitzi</B><P>Oops! Almost forgot to <B>BOLD</B> something! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

C
C
Wow this is fun and rebellious. I just found this thread. Would it count as more of a ball of yarn than a thread? <P>Weather was PERFECT here in Atlanta today. There was a rainshower, but it made the yard smell good and gave the air a moist feel. Kind of made up for someone knocking down my mailbox last night, darn it. <P>This is a good bboard - I like all the features. <P>OK, later. Thanks for allowing me to participate.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
CJ87,<P>Welcome to the <B>MEGA-THREAD</B>!!!!<P>Hey! I just learned how to <B>BOLD</B> the other day! So, I tend to use it in every post! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Join in anytime. Some days are slower than others, but we have a blast here! <P>Ahem...the <B>MEGA-THREAD</B> has a birthday coming up. I'm thinking of planning a party! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Thanks for the welcome. I am going to attempt my first bold:<P><B>MEGA-THREAD</B><P>How'd I do?<P>How do you put emoticons within a note? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ? <P>I figured it out! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks for the little joy in today.

O
O
Bold! I don't know how to bold...let me try <B>bold!</B><P>did that work?<P>Lisa<p>[This message has been edited by On*My*Own (edited May 08, 2001).]

C
C
Well, I think I am back from all my galavanting. At least for a while. And I have had <B>tons</B> of fun. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, now it is time to settle down to the real world again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well, this thing seemed to be slipping a little and you <B>KNOW</B> I can't let that happen! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The birthday party for the <B>MEGA-THREAD</B> is less than a month away, so all of you "old" mega-thread people (Yes, Murph! I'm talking to you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) get ready!! And all of you newer people, be prepared! It's sure to be a blast! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
^&*@#$%<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited May 09, 2001).]

H
H
Looking forward to the MEGA THREAD birthday party!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Things have been just a tad slow around here lately...I think we all could use some good fun! I know I certainly could!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
<B>The PRINCESS has returned!</B>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey <B>PRINCESS</B>!!<P>I see you haven't forgotten how to <B>BOLD</B>! LOL<P>You ready for the <I>MEGA-THREAD</I> Birthday party?? June 5th is the day! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Queen Mitzi</B><BR>

J
J
<B>Queen Mitzi,</B><P>I just came across something which I found to be rather interesting..... I was reading through Sheba's post entitled "Background of your situation" and on March 30, 2000, as the #2 response you wrote the following:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mitzi:<BR><B>Sheba,<P>I think this will be the longest thread in MB history!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Funny how <B>THIS</B> thread is now at 2399 while that one has just reached 24! <P>I guess that just goes to show us how naive our Queen used to be [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 120 of 136 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation