Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 124 of 136 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 135 136
H
H
<B>Vegas</B> in the Fall.<P>After the day I've had couldn't happen fast enough!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will be there somehow, someway!!

W
W
Add Dawnetta, she and I have an agreement that whenever i get to Vegas, she will show me how to win some money!<P>When is the date? gotta let me know well in advance, so i can get tickets at the cheapo rate, now that i am unemployed. . . . .<P>sounds like a great idea, there are so many places to get into trouble in vegas, although i have never been there.<P>Lisa, you organize this, you party animal! go, go , GO!<BR>

W
W
Add Dawnetta, she and I have an agreement that whenever i get to Vegas, she will show me how to win some money!<P>When is the date? gotta let me know well in advance, so i can get tickets at the cheapo rate, now that i am unemployed. . . . .<P>sounds like a great idea, there are so many places to get into trouble in vegas, although i have never been there.<P>Lisa, you organize this, you party animal! go, go , GO!<BR>

O
O
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhenIfindthetime:<BR><B>Add Dawnetta, she and I have an agreement that whenever i get to Vegas, she will show me how to win some money!<P>When is the date? gotta let me know well in advance, so i can get tickets at the cheapo rate, now that i am unemployed. . . . .<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Okay, Dawnetta's in...(I wonder if she has anything to say on the matter? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>I'll start looking at dates,hotels, (and places sWIFTTYy can get into trouble in) just as soon as school lets out and I complete a little side trip I have planned... I'll try to set it far enough into the fall that everybody has plenty of time to save a little cash that their ex's or lawyers won't get [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Good thing is, the buffet's are always cheap and the drinks are free [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Later gators..<P>Lisa <P><P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

H
H
Let me know if I can be of any assistance Lisa!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Vegas, huh? Never been there. Could have once. Couldn't get the x to let me come too.

C
C
Hey, can someone help out this princess in distress?<P>How do you do that quote thing with the lines? I'm having my 1-yr. MB birthday this month and I still can't do that. I just got the hang of <B>bold</B> and <I>italics</I>, not to mention<B><I>bold italics</I></B>. <BR>

J
J
Princess,<P>Look to the icons above the posts. The one on the far right which looks like a sheet of paper with an arrow next to it is the "reply with quote" button. Click on that, edit out what you don't want and voila!<P>It's so nice to post in a happier thread today [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Vegas sounds fun, but I'm not going anywhere near Wayne Newton [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So besides gambling, what else is there to do in sin city?<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

C
C
edit out what you don't want and voila!<P>Like that?<BR>

J
J
No, like this [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cinderella:<BR><B>edit out what you don't want and voila!<P>Like that?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Pull up the following page and print it off. All of your questions will be answered... <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/ubbcode.html" TARGET=_blank>www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/ubbcode.html</A> <p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited May 22, 2001).]

C
C
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<B><I>KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER!!!!!</I></B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>FLOWERS!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><I>FROM A MAN!!</I> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I went to take out some mail and a florist van pulled up. The driver got out and said, "Are you Jane-Elise?" and handed me this pretty planter of flowers. And they were for me. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And they weren't from my current main squeeze! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Life is good right now!</B>

O
O
What to do in sin city???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] More like what's NOT to do...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.lasvegas24hours.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.lasvegas24hours.com/</A> <P>You name it...<P>Lisa<P><P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, I've been thinking about the Vegas thing and I'm definately going to be a no-show. VA Beach is going to kill me financially. Plus, it would take me too long to drive there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (NO!! I won't fly! I'm a big chicken! LOL)<P>Anyhoo...can't let the <B>MEGA-THREAD</B> die! It had almost slipped to page 2!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited May 24, 2001).] <p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited May 24, 2001).]

J
J
No flying? (had to fix my typo...thanks Mitzi!)<P>You <B><I>WIMP!!!</I></B><P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited May 24, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Jayhawk!<P>Make fun of me all you want! <B>BUT</B> if <B>GOD</B> had wanted me to fly, he would have given me <B>WINGS</B>!!!<P>Also, I think you meant flying instead of flyinig! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

O
O
Hey Mitzi...<P>God didn't give me wings...but he did give me Southwest Airlines and a credit card [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.<p>[This message has been edited by On*My*Own (edited May 24, 2001).]

R
R
Hope you don't mind me budding in, but since you added this Vegas thing.............<P>Do we have to wait until Fall? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I could be of some help in planning, as I do know my way around that town! <P>

J
J
I guess you won't be a member of the "mile high" club, huh Mitzi? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 124 of 136 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation