Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 128 of 136 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 135 136
L
L
As the hour draws near for me to humbily retire for the weekend, I wish to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the weekend. Thank you all so much for allowing this lowly Jester to vast in your presence.<P>Everyone have a good weekend and be safe.<P>------------------<BR>Love, Bill<P>-There are none so blind as those who refuse to see!-<BR>-Stand up and do the right thing, even if your standing alone.-

G
gsd Offline
G
Hmmm. I am going to jump in...just lurking before. What the h*ll.<P>1. Dream mate: charming, intelligent, very funny--maybe a little irreverent, devoted, hopelessly in love with me (hehe), values committment, open-minded, moderate to high experimental sex drive, creative, good communicator, honest, likes animals, likes my cooking, old-fashioned romantic. I usually like very tall, dark men with very deep voices--testosterone factories I guess. You would never know it by looking at my ex's 6'0, 150#, blonde thick glasses-wearing self. <P><BR>2. Worst date: A friend set me up with his brother. He took me to dinner, was rude to the waitress, had no personality, and then forgot to leave a tip. As we left, and I was horrified, I reached blindly into my purse and grabbed a bill from my wallet. I threw it on the table without looking. Later, during a movie, he holds out his hand, snaps his fingers, and wiggles them as if to say "Hey, gimme your hand." I excused myself to the restroom and discovered that I had actually thrown a $20 bill on the table in the restaurant instead of the $5 that I thought I had!<P>3. As for plans for the weekend? My lips are sealed.<BR>

G
gsd Offline
G
double post...oops<p>[This message has been edited by gsd (edited June 01, 2001).]

L
L
GSD,<P>I want detail MONDAY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a good one!!!!!

F
F
1. Dream Mate: I like 'em tall! I would like someone who understood and got along with my Myers-Briggs personality type of INFP. I would like someone who wanted to pursue improving and developing a stronger marriage--who knew about and believed in MB principles or at least something like them. I'd also like someone a little silly-romantic like I am and with some spirituality. <P>I have a mate who works very, very hard for his family. He's responsible, affectionate, a good father who cares about the kids, very smart, funny, and super sexy! YUM!<P>2. Worst Date: Well, being the fun-loving gregarious type that I am, I went out on a lot of dates but never thought of them as "dates"--I just met people around in life, talked to them, and we ended up going out to coffee somewhere. Generally speaking, I ended up at least liking most of the people I talked to (what can I say?). BUT I did have one nightmare date from hell when I was about 22yo. I put a personal ad in the newspaper and I got a bunch of replies. Well, I called the first guy back and talked a little and set a date for a restaurant literally just down the road from my apartment. At the appointed date and time, I arrived at the restaurant to find my "date"--a man about 45yo, with a cowboy hat and no teeth! Now, don't get me wrong, I can dig a cowboy hat, outdoorsy look on a hunky guy, but he was more than twice my age--sadly out of shape--and dental hygeniene was not a word in his dictionary. <P>I was polite and talked to him as we ate dinner, but I wanted nothing more than to finish eating, shake hands, and go home. OH NO! As we said goodbye, he tried to kiss me really badly and REALLY ackwardly!! Finally, I just grabbed his hand, shook it, and said, "It was nice to meet you. Goodbye" and RAN to my car with the heebee-geebeeies. YUCK! <P>3. Plans for the weekend: I'm going to be a steward in a two local dog shows--one on Saturday and one on Sunday. After each dog show, I shall probably treat myself to dinner out-to-eat and maybe go see Moulin Rouge. It looks HOT!<P>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

G
gsd Offline
G
CJ-<P>What is it that you do at dog shows?

C
C
CJ - I assume they are conformation shows rather than obedience.

L
L
It appears that the Jester arrived just in time to save the post from slipping to page two.<P>Hope all had a good weekend.

C
C
Jester!!!<P>I am here. Make me laugh!

L
L
Our Princess wishes to laugh.<P>OK, Here goes.<P>I did my check book this weekend. That doesn't make you laugh? You should have seen the balance HAHAHAHA. There was so much red on the monitor, not to mention all of the ( - ) signs.<P>That's ok, I have til Thursday to come up with some $'s. I'm taking my girls to Regional Baton competition in Colorado.<P>The Jester is having to force a smile today.

C
C
OK, <P>1. Dream mate: Cute, funny, adventureous, commited, spontaneous, playful and with a sense of whimsy about the world in general. Medium to high sex drive and a sense of curiosity about same. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Partner for life. Loves to travel. Hopefully a morning person at least <I>SOME</I> of the time [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>2. Worst date: I've never had a bad date, & hopefully have bever "been" one. But, as it looks like dating is on the horizon for me, there could always be a first... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>3. Weekend: Yard work, house work, rode my bike at the beach until the rear shock punted on me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Chinese take out & movies. Just me & the ROUS.<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited June 04, 2001).]

C
C
Honest, that wasn't me! the proxy server dinged me again! Dang!<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited June 04, 2001).]

F
F
Good gracious! Who ever thought that my dog show activities would create such a stir? Why, it's all the buzz (heehee).<P>I show dogs in confirmation, obedience and field trials (yay!), and I am teaching kids to do Novice showing for confirmation. My personal favorites are the Novice Juniors, because they're so cute to watch, and because they all pick different dogs and it's fun to see whose dog matches them. <P>OKAY?? It's just a hobby--it's just for fun. Relax everyone. I just love and enjoy dogs!! Okay--I enjoy cats and snakes and iguanas and lizards and horses too, so I guess I'm Dr. Doolittle! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>CJ <P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
PSST....I've got a secret surprise for tomorrow's celebration!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Q
Q
As official chaperone, I feel that I **NEED** to know the special surprise ~ you understand, don't you Mitzi??? It's imparitive that you tell me, for security's sake!! This is OFFICIAL!!!<P>The Chaperone, alias Sheryl, alias too much Corona, alias ME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Nyneve (edited June 04, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Chaperone Fairy Godmother!<P>If I tell you, then the secret will have been leaked to all of MB land and I can't have that happening. We wouldn't want to scare off our guest now, would we?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Mitzi,<P>As the Jester, I wish to prepare entertainment for our guest, but how shall I know what type to prepare. I surely wouldn't want to offend the "suprise guest" of the Queen.<P>

J
J
There she goes again.....maybe it's best we change the name of our Honorable Queen Mitzi, to Mitzi the Tease!?!<P>C'mon Mitzi, what's the big surprise?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I am so excited. I just knew that the big day was June 6 but it isn't!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It is tomorrow!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>So I ca come. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What shall I bring?

C
C
OK Mitzi...<P>Fess up!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

Page 128 of 136 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation