Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 131 of 136 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>(Oops! Almost typed Murp! LOL LOL)<P>You really gotta learn to behave yourself! Next thing ya know, you won't be allowed at Costco to buy ice cream! Speaking of ice cream...whatcha got in the freezer?? I sure could go for some SC's! It's a shame you don't know what they are! LOL<P>And you know you weren't supposed to mention anything about Victoria's Secret! You're gonna get people talking! Know what I mean??<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oops!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited June 05, 2001).]

M
M
Hey Mitz,<P> I DID get into trouble at Costco! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I was buying some ice cream,..ya know,the big 5-gallon bucket? So,there I was,minding my own business,when I accidently brushed the bucket against the leg of a woman wearing shorts.Oops! Boy,I'm tellin'ya,did she let out a holler! Gee,and here I thought women like that,"ice cube sliding down the thigh"thing.I'll never understand! <P> Oh,I have lots of ice cream in the old freezer.No SC's,though. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> BTW,it's too late,..people are already talking! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> What's with the double-post? You tipping a few?!<P> Hi Bill,old buddy,..how's it going? Yeah,a whole year!<P><BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!<P>Women do like the ice cube sliding down the thigh trick. BUT we like the ice cube sliding UP the thigh even better! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But it's just not the same effect when it's a bucket of ice cream while you're standing in Costco! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok, so I double posted! I....I just wanted to...um....oh yeah..I just wanted to make sure I got Post # 2600!!!! I won another prize that I won't get! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

E
E
<BR><B>Happy Birthday Mega Thread</B><P>How does a blonde turn on the light first thing in the morning?<P>She opens the car door.<P>Happy Birthday.!!!!!

M
M
Hey Mitz,<P> Ok,..sliding UP the thigh(taking notes).Got it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Oh,so you"snuck one in",just to get #2600? Sneaky!<BR> You wanna prize?<BR> <BR> Ok,I'll give you a toast.<P> "Here's wishing Mitzi a long and happy life!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Send this to 10 people and you'll live even longer!<BR> Send this to 20 people and you'll be even happier!<P> Will THAT do?<P> BTW,what's with all the Blond jokes? Are YOU behind THAT?<P>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Yard God!<P>I remember our prizes being better than that! Ya know, PHOTOS!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh and Me? Behind the blonde jokes?? How could you possibly think that?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Ok, someone asked what type of entertainment we would need for the party and as a hint as to who the surprise guest was, I told him to tell blonde jokes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You gotta problem with that?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Mitz,<P> PHOTOS? What on earth are you talking about? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Oh,I don't mind the Blond jokes.<BR> Here's a few of my own:<P>Q.Why did God create Adam first?<BR>A.To give him a chance to say something!<P>Q.How fast can a woman talk?<BR>A.140 words per minute,with gusts up to 180!<P>Q.When's the only time a woman stops talking?<BR>A.When her mother starts!<P> Hey,instead of getting married again,I'm gonna find a woman I don't like and give her a house! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!<P>You don't think I should request photos as prizes?? Why not??<P>Ok, I'll have you know, I can talk a lot but I don't talk that fast! Us people with a southern accent CAN'T talk fast!! LOL LOL <P>And if you're giving away houses...make sure mine is big and comes with a cleaning lady! (Or a cleaning MAN! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Mitz!<P> Well,you could be sorely disappointed! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I know,you folks down south got that thar drawl,which tends to slow things down a bit."Yaaaa'll coming to th'big paaaarty next yeaaaar?"LOL <BR> Unlike us city-slickers,who have to get our words out before our cell phones ring again,"Webetterhurryupandgetmovingorweregonnabelateforwork!"<P>Oh,I thought your house HAD a cleaning lady,.....YOU!!<P><BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph!<P>Me?? Disappointed? Nope, haven't been yet! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I had to fire my cleaning lady. She refused to do her job. Laundry wasn't getting done, floors needed swept, it was a MESS! LOL LOL<P>It's kinda fast paced here too. Kids off to school and to work by 9. Rush here and there for work (gotta take a client to the hospital tomorrow and go to 2 meetings! YUCK!!), baseball games, dinner, homework, baths...it's never ending!!!!! Whew! I got tired just typing that! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Mitz!<P> Whew!I got tired just reading about it.And here I was upset because I had to stop after work,and pick up a fresh bottle of chilled wine(oh,the single life!).<P> Well,gotta run.I hear Heather and Bambi calling for me from the hot tub. "Be right there,Ladies!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> You know how those women get when you keep them waiting!!!<P> Have a good night!<BR> <BR> I'll be lurking! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!<P>Have fun in the hot tub! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now, I'm off to bed! The alarm goes off too damn early in the morning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks for stopping by! We've missed you here!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hmmmm!! Where in the hell did all of the partiers go??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Just trying to recover from the bash, Mitzi!<P>Hey Murph, glad to see ya back! You should drop by more often as your humor can bring a smile to even the most depressed soul here in the kingdom. <P>Don't be a stranger [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Drat! Did I miss the party completely??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I tried to sign in from home, but my computer is on the blink again.... I hate that thing some times. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, anyhoo.... I'm here now... anyone still got a little party left in them? <P>Mitz, Let's get stalking! I've got the camera all ready...<P>Hey MURPH!!! Long time no see! I might be out your way again later this summer... I'll let ya know. <P>Love to all and A Belated Happy Birthday to the Mega Tread!<BR>(where's that Card Fairie when ya need her?)<P>Smoooooches!!!<BR>B

C
C
Well, I missed the party too. Hey, Dawnetta, I finally figure out how to get AIM working. Now, do I need another invitation to the pictures? Or, where do I find them?<P>I suggest that we let the party continue. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Oops! It was sliding away! Had to rescue it from the bottom of the page! Someone come and help!!

H
H
Okay, here I am.<P>I am getting S room ready to paint. Just finished the wallpaper stripping. I'm doing the Ralph Lauren Denim thing on the walls.<P>Later.....<P>

C
C
Let us know how hard that is and how it looks when you're through.

Page 131 of 136 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation