Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
<B>WARNING WARNING WARNING.... VENT TO FOLLOW!</B><P>I talked to my X today.... I have a check for him and tried to get in touch with him this weekend to deliver it (I was in his town)... <P>He called me today and said he was out of town this weekend, but I could drop it by this week if I wanted to ....<BR>For those of you who remember, he had "banned" me from intering the resturant where they worked.... Well, he said I could even bring it in there, since she was gone now.... Her H moved them out of state.<P>He was being so "nice" and "sweet" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]uke! and even 'lonely'.... Sorry @$$Ho%$, <B> Too Little TOO LATE </B>!<P>I have to see him tonight... to deliver the check (since he wouldn't pick it up - certified restriced delivery) and my emotions are all over the place.... <P>He had the nerve to tell me that the reason I couldn't go in there before was because he didn't want us to fight over him!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Get a CLUE--- last time there were words between us, she started it, she made a fool of herself, she attacked ME! I stayed calm and told her calmly to get out of my face before I had security throw her out.<P>What a (^(^#*&@^%*&@%#$&!%@$)*^#$)*(#@^%_(# #(^%@#(*)^%(@*#&%(*#@&%(*#@^%(*#%&(*#%&(#*@%&#)(<P>Ok, I feel better now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Thanks for letting me vent!<P>B<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

M
MF Offline
M
Butterfly:<P>Thanks for your post... I'm soooooo depressed today but I laughed when I read yours(maybe it wasn't your intension).<BR>I wish I could feel like you one day... Right now I want my H back soooooo badly.<P>Anyway let us know how the meeting goes..<P>MF<BR>

S
S
Butterfly,<P>Please vent anytime. I know it helps me when I can vent. These are crazy times and to know you aren't alone others are experiencing stuff also helps us all.<P>

B
OP Offline
B
MF, <BR>I'm glad you got a laugh out of it... it was only a half @$$ed serious post... I still have moments when I get so ticked that he actually told me "She'll be gone in a couple of months, and then you won't have to worry about her anymore".... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]uke [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]uke [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]uke!!! Like he expected me to just sit back and wait to pick back up again once she was gone!!!! AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Snowbunny,<BR>I know what you mean... I'm a year+ 1200+ post "member" of this club. Sometimes it makes the difference between sanity and total bonkers just to know that someone else has been or is where you are.<P><BR>Well, I hate to admit it, but I woosed out on seeing X today. I wish I could pretend it was because my hair was messy, or my dress wrinkled, but truth be told I just didn't feel like facing him today.<P>I'm glad the twinky is gone, but I'm hurt that she had to leave the state for my X to be civil to me (well at least on the phone... still have to see what happens in person).<P>Maybe Thursday or Saturday. I'll let you all know what happens.<P>B<P>

G
G
B,<P>Let as much steam out as necessary. It helps so much to diffuse negative energy. Although I'm new to this site, I find it very helpful for me to: relax, self-reflect, learn from my past and from others, and grow to become a better person.<P>Good luck to you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
OP Offline
B
Ok, I'm Cool [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] now.<P>Guy, <BR>Thanks, I have been doing really great lately... relaxing, doing things for ME, becoming a better me. But, every once in a while you have one of those days that just comes up and bites you in the @$$. Yesterday was one of those. Now it's time to move forward again, picking up where I left off on Sunday. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I can do it!! <P>I guess I still need to work on letting go of the anger at being told basically to wait until she was no longer around and then I'd be first again.... until next time. But, for the most part, I don't let it bother me anymore because I've put Myself First with ME.<P>Thanks for letting my Italian Temper have a place to vent! I'm all better now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Thoughts & Prayers,<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

L
L
Her existence put restrictions on you. Been there, lived through that. Ugh.<P>Better days to us both. By the way, what happened to the disciplinary frying pan? Do you have custody [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ?

B
OP Offline
B
Hey Lor!<P>Yes, I have custody of the "Fryin' Pan"... need it?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Maybe there should be a thread for everyone to request a good <I>thwack</I> for someone who needs it... LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I just realized something.... I unlocked the door to my office this morning when I got here (from the inside)... I havn't done that since she threatened me several months ago. It feels GOOD! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>B<p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited June 13, 2000).]

B
B
Butterfly !<P>I have missededed you ! Get your hiney and frying pan to GQ, please, I need it (parkinglot lady problems) and so does Soulloss. <P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://hepatitis-central.com/</A>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 249 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation