Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Mitzi??????<BR>lonleymom????????<P>I know you're still out here somewhere. I didn't really get to know anyone else much. Sorry. Caught up in my own mess. <P>Looks like H is moving out (again) this wknd. I don't know how to feel or what to say. And the worst part is he'll probably read this so I daren't say much. Just nice to know that you guys are still here. Maybe I'll lbe here more often.<BR>

B
B
Hi RCoaster,<P>I remember you from when I first came here to MB, about Oct/Nov 99.<BR>I'm sorry to read about what is happening in your home. Are you sure he's going to move out.? I understand about not being able to say much - I have a feeling my H may be coming here soon so I might have to limit what I say too. I have told him how good it is, and that I have got so much from everyone here.<P>I'm also here at the divorcing/divorced site. I'm tired of his inability to make up his mind. Not where someone else is concerned, although he's now had 3 of 'those', but whether he loves me or not, and whether he wants to be a part of a family again. He says he is not sure, and wants/needs more time. The way I feel at the moment, the only thing he needs is a brick on top of his head, from a great height!!!<BR>I've posted an update on my other thread if you're interested.<BR> I'll be here for about another 1/2 hour and then have to go pick up my chidren, if you want to talk.<P>hugs to you right now<P>Jo<BR>

M
M
Claire,<P>I'm sooo glad you're back but sorry it's on this board. I've missed you!<P>Stick around and don't worry about H. We like hearing from you!<P><BR>(((((HUGS)))))<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
OP Offline
R
Hey bonnet & Mitzi - and anyone else.<P>Boy, I haven't been on in a long time. Maybe that's good, maybe not. At least my H wasn't making fun of me for chats with y'all. Doesn't really matter anymore. He saw me typing here last night and of course it was "stupid." The only thing I'm stupid about is him.<P>I know there'll be tears in my eyes sometimes while I'm sitting here, but better to get it out somewhere instead of hold it all inside all the time. I'll check back with you later, right now I need some coffee.

D
D
{{{{{{{{{{Claire}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Its me..."lonelymom"<P>I have been thinking about you and where you went. I thought about checking for you on the recovery board, but I am in a point in my life that I just feel comfortable right here on the divorced side of the forum.<P>I am sorry to hear that things aren't working well for you, but you know you tried and gave it your 110% effort. <P>You were going thru some rough times when I was too and if you search back the past month or so, and read my posts, you will see that I changed my name, my life is going along much better and I am happy.<P>It was a LONG hard road to get here. Counseling, read lots of books, read the bible (for the first time in my life), talked to lots of people, did lots of research on affairs,divorce, its effects on the kids, and ultimately, I accepted the divorce. <P>It turned out to be a good thing because my ex withdrew his suit against me. (I don't know if thats the right term). He has not ever come out and said he regrets it, but his actions speak for themself. I ended up filing for divorce on adultry and I am almost done . There is a post about that as well.<P>I now have a special person in my life. He is everything I could have hoped for. I try my hardest to take things slow. I still try to get thru the divorce aspect on my own. I did it all the way through anyway. <P>I know I am not "in love" with my ex. I will always care for him in some twisted sort of way. I would never wish him harm, but I certainly have no respect for him either. I know I could have never trusted him again, and ultimately we'd repeat this pattern.<P>You will find lots of support on this side of the board. You'll see lots of familiar names from when you were on the general questions board. Keep posting and keep in touch, my email address is still posted somewhere around here. I actually met Mitzi in person (another post you'll have to find)!!!! We had a great time and she was a great person to meet. <P>Sending you extra strength and prayers, <BR>Dana<BR>(lonelymom) and thats the last time I'm putting that after my name!<BR>

M
M
HEY RC,<P>Sorry to hear that H is moving out.<P>Val thought that this was a stupid place too. One where all those that have been hurt hang out. She still doesn't get it.<P>Yeah, well, this stupid place saved what little I have left as sanity. I came here for support and comfort and that is exactly what I got. <P>I'm sorry that you are here, but, am also glad you found the place. We are here for you. Don't ever forget that.<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 671 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation