Afternoon Everyone. I know this is a decision I can only make on my own but I struggle every day with trying to figure out if I should move or not. My situation in a nutshell - separated for little over a year, H lives out of state with his SO - has since the day he left and we have 2 very small children. I have no family left here, my job isn't my most favorite so basically I have no ties left keeping me here. One would think this to be an easy decision but what I can't get past yet is the hurt and pain my H and she has caused me and and our two children. I know morals and values don't have a place in our society much anymore - at least in the eyes of the courts. That is a problem with me - I have a problem with my kids spending every other weekend at their home and they aren't married. I also am struggling with not wanting our children to grow up believing that marriage and committment has little meaning - that if someone better comes along its okay to abandon ship but I suppose living there or not won't base that decision. Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I'm so torn. I know I should be putting my children first and realizing how much they need both mom and dad but my pain seems to sneak ahead of everything. This isn't a decision I have to make within a month - I have until next summer to make the decision but I can't get it off my mind. Perhaps it is because I can't get used to the thought of seeing my H and her out in public where now it is maybe once every 6 months. My H is very hopeful that I will make the move.<P>The other thing I struggle with is getting the fixation out of my mind of the type of father I hope he would be and he is failing big time. It hurts so bad - he calls the kids maybe 1x/week but then my kids are young and not very talkative so it isn't totally his fault I guess. Can you tell I'm confused and floundering?<P>Any opinions or input would be greatly appreciated. <P>Missy2