Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
I have been lurking but have not posted in a long time....today was bad...<P>H is in town to see our boys and when I dropped them off he gave me back his wedding ring, a bracalet I gave him and a charm I gave him and the pictures we took on a vacation from HIGHSCHOOL...<P>I cant help but think the ow had something to do with it. I was just mean and I feel like he did it just to hurt me......<P>Just feeling bad... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com<p>[This message has been edited by avance (edited July 14, 2000).]

M
M
Avance: That must have made your heart drop to your toes - I am so sorry! <P>I have a few questions for you if I may - you said your husband was "in town". How often does he come to see the kids? Are the kids excited to see him? Does he call them often? Would you ever consider moving to where he lives with the kids so the kids could be close to both parents? Are you also enlisted or just your husband?<P>I have so many questions because in many ways our situations seem somewhat similar except I'm not in the service nor is my H. My H lives out of state and it is very difficult for the kids - one doesn't show any emotion of him being gone (keeps it all inside but is doing fine considering) and my other wears her emotions on her cuff - asks for him all the time, cries about him at night etc. <P>I wish you well. I'll do a search so I get a better feel for your story. Thanks<P>Missy2<P>

H
H
That seems mean and spiteful - shame on him!!<P>H

F
OP Offline
F
missy2<P>here are the answers to your ?'s<BR>he comes on average about once oe twice a month. Yes the oldest is excited to see him but the youngest really dosent know him all that well. I honestly think he is more excited that he gets to go to his grandmas house.<P>I would consider moving closer so they could see him but at this point my H would think I had a motive. He is in the Navy, I am not.<P>At this point I consider the H that I married dead.....It is easier for me....I am in thearpy and it seems to be helping a little...It is a very SLOW process.....<P>Amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation