Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Oh, such a quick mind!! I didn't give you too many clues did I? stbx is worried you may be a stalker on the internet... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey, anyway - Boeing connection and all that...Dad is a retired engineer from Boeing (of course) and Brother is a computer programmer there......didn't follow in their shoes though. Hope it keeps going strong for you and my bro - Boeing and Microsoft and Immunex, etc. etc. etc. Nordy's isn't doing so hot right now are they? Doesn't bother me though, I don't have anything to lose, LOL.<P>Very strange to be online with someone so close by. You don't have to worry though, I won't search except here on MB.......who else is in our neighborhood? Maybe we could all fly to Nashville together in January.

M
M
RCoaster,<P> Bainbridge Island is the first thing that came to mind;all those snobs!<P> No,actually,I thought all the snobs lived in Bellevue.I went into a nice shop at the mall up there,and when I told the clerk I was from Kent,he had security haul me out!<P> An Internet Stalker?? Me?<P> Ha,Ha,Ha,that's rich!(what was your address,again?)<P> Yeah,we're a little worried at Boeing's.The production is picking up,but that doesn't mean much with Uncle Harry at the helm.<P> Some others close by include Lora,Resilient(Jo),and Limerick(Gerri).<BR> I'm still looking at the Nashville trip.I have a couple of other trips already planned,so I'll have to decide what to do.The job situation doesn't help,either.<P> Catch you later.....<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Claire,<P>Don't listen to him and definately don't give him your address!!!!!! He keeps talking about some satellite cameras that he has fixed on my house! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sorry Murph, Just had to warn her! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
OP Offline
R
Mitzi -<P>you just <B>think</B> he's joking about the satellite.......he just might be one of those guys that work in the big black box. I've heard about that place -----top,top secret---- as opposed to just top secrect [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey, when the security guards threw you out did music from West Side Story start playing? Thought you might have seen that parody with John Kiester (sp). Seattle humor....<P>Have a good day!

C
C
Murphy - I've already started working on the January shindig. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] If you don't come, my poor little royal heart shall be shattered. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] For an indefinite but very long time and it will be in a gazillion pieces which can only be reunited by the offender (you, in this case) plying it with large sums of money or valuable material gifts. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have you ever seen a born-again princess with a broken heart? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It is not a pretty site. And I would have to post a new thread on the EN board all about how you stood up so many women at once and how you're such a mean guy and we, all those disappointed by you, will have to do group therapy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It will be a sad day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] A SAD day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>JMJ

M
M
Claire,<P>OMG...top, TOP SECRET?? I never thought of that! I guess I'm gonna have to cover my house in aluminum foil! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Cinderella,<P>That's the way to do it!! Lay on the guilt trip!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Please Murph! Come to Nashville!!! Please! Please! Please!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Gang, me again!<P>What did you guys do to the MEGA THREAD? I can't post there so I put it here.<P>Hi RC,<P>Yeah, it looked like things were going well. Hey, no autopsy, no foul. AND NO pitty party for me, hope not for you either. It's their loss not ours. I'm doing really well now that I made the decision to end this mess.<P>I'm getting the nerve up to call an old, well she's not that old about 26, friend of mine and see if she'll go out to dinner with me. She is a dispatcher for the 911 center here. Lucky I have a radio and can hear when she's working. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My son's only request is that his next step mother is older than he is. Is 26 too young for a 40 year old? I have the mentality of a 12 year old, so she is actually older than me.<P>Oh and Gina, I see how it is. Sure now that you have someone sniffing, you throw me and Murph out into the cold. Real nice! How do you sleep at night?<P>Hey Mitzi, First thing I thought of was Jim Carrey. CABLE GUY! Getting free premium channels, huh.<P>Cinderella, you never answered my question about what you're doing with that pumpkin and the pain between your legs!<P>GADS, I am back to normal, well at least for me.<P>Are you guys really heading down to Tenn? I'm seriously considering it.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Zippy the Pinhead.

R
OP Offline
R
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]ACK!!!! First I can't post my replies on the <B>MEGA THREAD</B> and then when I'm posting on this one, my carrier thinks I take too long and it disconnects me.......I tell ya, some people's computers.......<P><B>Anyway</B>, <P>Mitzi - Pretty scary, huh? Aluminum foil might make some difference, but I'd try teflon instead....a little more expensive but you really don't want anyone peeking, do you? They would probably be able to see the Cable Guy's tatoos in detail, and then what would we have to type about?<P>Tim - So glad to have you back on the board and so glad to be here myself. But, maybe the break did some good for me too. Not much fun, but.....I know I shouldn't have listened to Mr. Jailbird stbx......what a load of boloney he sold me!! Always trust your gut. Hey - I think I remember you typing about this 911 dispatcher before (?), or was that one of the many nurses?<P>Murph - <P>No, I haven't been avoiding your posts, it's just that the (rumbling thunder in the background) {b}MEGA THREAD[/b] knocks me off and won't take my replies.......how rude [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] If this thread gets to be more than 10 replies I will probably have to begin a new one, just so that I can post.....<P>Butterfly - Oh, fellow golfer may you always have fairways and greens without the rough or hazards.......By all means, <B>please</B> contact me about golfing when you're in the area! I think it would be most fabulous [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Please email me regarding your schedule at CE2639@aol.com<P>So, everyone..........<P>Sorry that I don't show up very often - just busy, busy, busy. And besides, I have to fight off a teenager and a preteen in order to use the computer. And both of them are stronger than I am.......dang kids, you try to give them a good life and look at what they'll do to you, won't even let me use my own computer...... Okay, gotta go before I can't reply because I'm taking too long.

R
OP Offline
R
What, am I too early for you late-night posters - Mitzi, Murph, etc....... I have to go get my beauty sleep now. It must be at least 9:30 pm.......well, that's late when you get up before the sun rises. I do like the sunrise. My favorite place in the world right now is sitting on my deck with a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise over the Cascade Mountains. AHHHHHHHHHHH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation