Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#667861 08/24/00 11:13 PM
R
OP Offline
R
I think his "stuff" is all gone now. Then, of course it won't ever really be over. Stbx was over to pick up "the rest" of his stuff that he didn't move yesterday [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>It was still hard to come home and see empty space where there used to be 'things.'<P>We were talking divorce and financial matters, I know - always a mistake. Get this - He thinks we're going to split the bills down the middle! He makes more than twice as much $$ and he wants me to pay half. Oh, that's what the child support payments are for.....he says. Nuh-uh. <P><B>AND</B> the items he is taking with him are, of course, all the ones really worth anything. Not that I wanted them, but there must be some parity. Am I setting myself up to be taken advantage of again? Definitely talking w/ my attorney tomorrow.......What has been everyone else's experience in this arena?<P>Oh, yeah - invaded my space again, repeatedly, and grasping my elbow and patting my shoulder, leaned in on my while I was sitting down and he kneels next to chair instead of sitting down in another chair - Yuck [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] He even asked me why I asked him to not touch me - was I afraid of him? No, not afraid <B>of</B> him - afraid of how I still miss him even tho he's just a slimy slug - but he used to be my slimy slug for many, many years.<P>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited August 24, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited August 24, 2000).]

#667862 08/25/00 10:24 AM
R
RWD Offline
R
Claire,<BR>You might want to consider changing the locks. It sounds like your stbx things he deserves his "half." He might consider coming and taking it when you are not around.<P>I guess I was lucky, my x didn't want anything. Only thing she took was the extra bedroom furniture and wedding gift picture. Now she lives in a house that looks like it was decorated by a guy(sorry guys!).<P>Bob

#667863 08/25/00 01:48 PM
D
D
{{{CLAIRE}}}}<P>My ex still has his stuff here, and its going on 8 months! <P>OMG, today is 8 months and I just realized it. I used to count the months and pity the day every 25th. <P>My ex, has been invading my space all week, and now he's getting on my last nerve. He keeps grabbing and kissing me. I do try to struggle, but its not easy to break free at times. <P>Believe me,this feeling is NOT mutual. <P>He now tells me he is going to leave OW soon. He tells me he regrets his decisions and that he thinks in a year we'll get together again.<P>Talk about double eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee<P>LOL<P>Nothing like feeling like I am second choice now that the affair starts to take its final turn towards the end.<P>I am not flattered, happy or relieved about any of this, just one more downfall to deal with.<P>It is hard to look where there stuff once was. Try doing some rearranging, painting, redecorating all you can.<P>Child support is for the kids. Debt will be divided accordingly, not half if its not proportional. Let the lawyers handle it and save your strength for something better.<P>I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday, sending you a prayer and hug, Dana<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation