Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#668949 09/10/00 04:57 PM
R
OP Offline
R
O.K. - guess it's up to me to start a new thread.......do we want to? Heck Yes! Of course that doesn't mean the other thread has to be abandoned...heaven forbid! Too much fun & laughter (isn't that great?!) has been going on in order for it to stop. <P>Look at this way - it shouldn't take as long to get the posts thru [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Mitzi - you there to help out? Should we count the # of days, what?

#668950 09/10/00 04:59 PM
M
M
Oh hell! I'm always here! LOL LOL You guys can't get rid of me if you want to!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>I think we should keep track of the days! The other on was started on June 5th I believe and ended today. That's 3 months and 5 days. Can we do it in less time??? YOU BET!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668951 09/10/00 05:10 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Mitzi,<P>Shoot, if you and Murph & Bill & Gina & Butterfly & Cinderella & Tim & I stay online we could probably post 100 by the end of the day! Flying fingers now everybody! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The twelve year olds (except the one I gotta keep) are all gone now. Got a pretty good compliment from mine - said the rest of the boys commented that I was a really nice Mom. Didn't yell at them at 1:30am when I said it was time to go to sleep now.....what good would that have done? Breakfast of egg muffins was a hit too! Am I cool or what? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Okay, so I'm tooting my own horn - my arm's not exactly broken yet from patting myself on the back.<p>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited September 10, 2000).]

#668952 09/10/00 05:17 PM
M
M
Claire,<P>I'm gonna have to take a break soon and go to the market, but I shall return!!!!! I'll be here posting away for hours!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL <P>Why did you make them go to bed at 1:30am?? Didn't you know that you're supposed to let them stay up all night?? LOL LOL LOL <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668953 09/10/00 05:21 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Mitzi,<P>Well.....I would have, but then I thought that their parents might never let them come over to spend the night again.....hey, wait a minute - you're right!!!! What was I thinking?

#668954 09/10/00 05:23 PM
M
M
Holy Poop on a stick! 2034?<P>So this is what you guys do when I'm out trying to saves lives, or watching Pay TV at the station?<P>Panty Raid? I thought panties were optional, I was going to leave mine at home, how about you Murph, I mean Jamie Lee [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ouch!, gotcha again.<P>January cant come soon enough for me!<P>The Pinhead [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668955 09/10/00 05:26 PM
M
M
Leaving panties at home??? Tim, now when we do get to NV, everyone is going to be wondering whether you actually did or not! LOL LOL<P>Is it January yet?<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668956 09/10/00 05:35 PM
R
OP Offline
R
And, away we go!!!!!!!!!!<P>Hope this thread can be as much fun as the last one....2034, yep......I was #2000, I was #2000 (just doing a little impromptu ballet now with many, many pirouettes - ooh, I'm dizzy!)<P>Tim,<P>So glad you could join the party! Mitzi's correct, we'll all be wondering now!<P>Mitzi,<P>Have ever so much fun at the market! I'm going to wait until tomorrow so I can figure out who's going to be at dinner - no, I'm sure all the other 12 yr. olds are gone.....but my other son is home now with one of his friends...I seem to have adopted him (he calls me Mom, too).

#668957 09/10/00 06:58 PM
M
M
Bridget,<P> We'll see where this goes.<BR> Uh,I thought you were coming over to make my breakfast.I must be misconfused!<BR> So,what's your prize gonna be?<P> <BR>Zippy/Barry Manilow,<BR> <BR>I never liked your song"Mandy".Ugh!<BR> You were out saving lives?<BR> And this is the guy who runs over helpless kittens with lawnmowers?<P> Now that's scary! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Jodie,<P> JF in Jammies!<BR> Yum!THO!"Pant,Pant!"<P> Did you pick up any Scooter Crunches?<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

#668958 09/10/00 07:24 PM
W
W
Hey everyone!!!<P>Let the new party thread begin!! LOL<P>PPsssstt,Mitz.........come here.<BR>"Girl,(gina looking down and shaking her head.)what were you thinking? Panty raid?<BR>I thought that was supose to be a surprise!"<P>Well,the cat is out of the bag now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh,that is ok Zippy,you can have it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yes yes and yes...........you all can have the pix! (man,are these guys suckers,I'm gonna make a killing on selling them.)<P>OH DOH! did I just say that out loud???<P>Ooopppssss! Silly me,what was I thinking.<BR>You are such wonderful friends,I wouldn't think of such a thing as to make money off of ya! LOL<P>(but it will make me a million sold over the net!)LMAO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

#668959 09/10/00 08:12 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Gina,<P>Maybe they'll pay you to keep the pix <B>off</B>the net!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>Where were you? I had an extra egg muffin this mornin'. I know, unbelievable with all the guys I have hanging around my house! Okay, so they're all my kids' ages. All they want is for me to cook and clean and.......hey, wait a minute....I best be off to prepare a lecture about men taking responsibility for their own welfare. (They did do the dishes!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668960 09/10/00 08:25 PM
M
M
Ok, I have survived a trip to the market with the boys!! I swear they fought over something in every aisle! <P>Gina,<P>Ok, I'm sorry for mentioning the panty raid but Murph mentioned a pajama raid and I just got too excited for a minute and it just slipped out! (Ok guys, help me make up some more reasons!!)<P>I'd seriously think about selling the pix. Hell, I'll buy some if you want me to! LOL<P>Murph,<P>I don't wear pajamas! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Ok...I wear shorts or sweats and a t-shirt! Had ya going there for a minute, didn't I?! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668961 09/10/00 09:41 PM
M
M
Hey Murph,<P>What was wrong with "Mandy"? It made me a millionare. Paid for the pool and a nose job. I had it made BIGGER! [The nose, that is]<P>And, hey, those kittens were on a suicide mission, who am I to argue? <P>Zippy the Pinhead [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668962 09/10/00 09:51 PM
W
W
Hey Zipmister!<P>What ya up too???<P>You ready for me taking pix of ya???<P>Mitz,<P>Hey girl it is ok,no biggie! Sometimes it just can't be helped!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I would never actually charge you all for the pix's!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think that you did have him going about the no jammies!! LMAO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

#668963 09/10/00 09:54 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Murph,<P>Not a big Manilow fan, huh? And I'm just warning <B>everyone</B> right now, if anybody starts singing 'Claire' when we're in Nashville I will turn around and come straight home.....well, maybe not if you can do a hormoney, uh, I mean a harmoany, uh, that's a <B>harmony</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will excuse myself now to be embarrassed in private....<P>

#668964 09/10/00 09:57 PM
W
W
Claire!!<P>ROTFLMAO! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>That was a good one!<P>What ya doing tonight?<P>Are we the only ones around??? Where the heck is Mitz??? <P>Oh, M oh,M where or you, where is Mitz!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

#668965 09/10/00 10:02 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Gina,<P>Mitzi's probably chatting it up at talkcity...Or maybe she's getting the boys into bed (probably past that time by now for her). <P>My guys are finishing up homework, taking their showers and getting ready for an ironing lesson from good ol' Mom. At least they were supposed to be putting up the ironing board and plugging in the iron. <P>I'm sure Mitz will show up again before too long.<P>Did your weekend go okay?

#668966 09/10/00 10:10 PM
M
M
Yeah, I'm here now! And just who would I be talking to at talkcity?! LOL LOL<P>Hormoney??? Harmoany??? Claire! Just what the hell is on your mind?!!!! <P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#668967 09/10/00 10:13 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Well, it's just all the talk you guys have been having about the lack of [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I just got carried away....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (Actually my evil twin is at the controls tonight, so watch out!)

#668968 09/10/00 10:18 PM
W
W
Claire,Mitz!!!<P>LOL geesssh your are right who would she be talking w/at talkcity?? LOL<P>My weekend went well,nothing to exciting!<BR>(I wish!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:<P>stbx came over earlier tonight to tuck the kids into bed and say goodnight!<P>I wonder what is one your mind????<BR>Dang! About all of our minds!!!LOL<P>Getting ready for a new school week.<P>My son has had a hard time getting into the grove of school.(he is just too young,if I would have had my way i would have kept him out for another year!)<P>I asked my stbx if he would come over in the morning and talk w/him and then take him to school.So the end of last week was better for him.I know that getting him to sleep earlier makes a big difference!<P>So,we will see how this will go.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation