hi i have been living with this man for about 3 1/2 yrs in the beginning he proposed with a ring in 3months prior to relationship and promise to marry me.<P>i always bring up the subject from time to time to see if it's really going to happen but i pretty much have doubts...<P>evertime i bring up the subject marriage he either changes the suject or disappear...<P>i was married before for 9yrs with 2 kids i divorced this man due to never being a home, cheating with other women, the alcohol, and domestic abuse.....i didn't believe in divorce before the marriage or during... but because the situation... i've decided that there was no use to stay married....now due to adultery in the marriage...i considered that as being the idea of divorcing...i am intitle to it in the bible...as you would say...so i divorced but still love him and don't know why...and how could i...reading the bible it says that i could never be remarried or i will be a adulter...i would have to reconcile with my husband....i was married by the justice of the peace(clergy) but not sure it was a marriage for the church or just fornication all together...now , my ex-husband continue to talk about remarriage, and he also talks about how he loves his kids.....i don't know and not sure about this....the relationship that i'm in is not leading to marriage as i see and i'm all for marriage all for it.......but if this man doesn't marry i would say soon... i will say good bye...i don't think that i would go back to my ex-husband because i don't want to fail again and have to go through another divorce so i may promise myself to be alone at 34 and can't be too difficult...i just have to continue to pray....<BR>pray for me....<P>------------------<BR>liz