Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#675510 11/21/00 08:02 PM
M
MENTAL Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Just wanted to say to everyone........it has been a real long time since I have ventured on to the marriage builders forum.<P>Everything here is pretty much the same....my ex just can't seem to let things alone.<P>Going to court "again" in December......for contempt charges filed by him. This will make the 3rd time since the divorce. I could almost swear that he is having a hard time letting go.<P>Met someone new. It is very different. Didn't think I could ever date again, but it has been fun. For the first time in over 5 years I am being treated like a human being. He is so different than my ex. He is just plain nice, and I like that.<P><BR>Hope everyone has a great holiday.......wishing you all the best<P>Nancy<P>

#675511 11/21/00 11:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nancy, <P>Good to hear from you!! I have been wondering about you and how you are doing...seems like there does come a point where you don'tneed to come here as often.(but I am not there yet!!) I am glad to hear that you are finding out that there is life after you know who...I was fortunate in that respect and have been seeing the same man for several months now..<P>After all we have been through, it is nice to feel good again, whether within ourselves or with others!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan

#675512 11/21/00 11:17 PM
W
W
Glad to see your name on the boards Mental...I was just thinking about you the other night....I just don't get how your Ex does these things...I does seem as if you're hanlding it well [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Best wishes to you in your future relationships....You do deserve the best!<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

#675513 11/21/00 11:36 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
Hi Nancy...<P>...I'm glad things are going your way!<BR>...and will in the future too!<P>You will continue to have my prayers.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#675514 11/22/00 12:02 AM
W
W
nancy,<P>It is good to hear from you.<BR>Glad to read that you are finding happiness and are doing well. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>It has been awful for you and your X is making it so much harder for your daughters.<BR>Best wishes

#675515 11/22/00 01:02 AM
B
B
Hey Mental,<P>I was so pleased to read your update. About your new 'relationship', is that too strong a word?????<P>You deserve it girl.... god, you deserve it.<P>I'm sorry about what your ex-h is doing, why do they do this. They got what they wanted..<P>Oh well, their problem.<P>Keep strong, be happy, and keep in touch<BR>Big hugs to you<P>Jo

#675516 11/22/00 08:20 AM
D
D
{{{{{{{{{{nancy}}}}}}}}}<P>I have always seen many similarities in our ex's. I am sorry to hear that he is still up to his same old ways. Mine is too. <P>I too am in a relationship with someone . It is so different than with my ex (and thats a good thing). Plus I'm a lot wiser thanks to MB, although sometimes I think I over analyze stuff because of what I've learned here.<P>As for the new relationship, I am happy for you. Coming from an abusive relationship and going to a "normal" one is a big change. It takes a lot of getting used to , doesn't it? Feel free to email me if you ever want to chat.<P>How are your kids doing?? Hope your next court date goes ok. WIll be thinking of you.<P>Hugs, Dana<BR>(formerly lonelymom, if u forgot) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#675517 11/22/00 08:24 AM
M
M
Hi Nancy!<P>I've been wondering where you were! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Glad to hear YOU are doing better. I was hoping you x had stopped grasping at straws but I see he hasn't. Not to worry! You've made it this far and you will get thru the rest! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>(((((HUGS)))))<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#675518 11/22/00 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi there. I doubt you remember me, but I remember you. I just wanted to say that I missed you too. I was wondering how you were doing the other day. I'm glad you're OK. Take care.

#675519 11/22/00 11:26 PM
J
J
Hey Nancy<P>Nice to hear an update from you. Happy to hear that you are doing fine...<P>Prayers and hugs to you!<P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 335 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation