Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#677058 12/14/00 10:38 PM
W
OP Offline
W
We had 8cm of snow on Monday night. Tom, if you read this, I kept my sun roof closed!<P>D told me that her dad could not get his car up out of his driveway on Tuesday morning as driveway was not plowed properly and has a ramp.....he bought the house this summer without thinking about so many things (LOL)<P>He was most upset as he had to take the bus to work (he works 5 minutes drive from his house,which is 4 blocks from myhome) and sl*t had to teach the prince how to use the bus system!<P>Tonight he still is carless.....(bimbo does not drive..well not cars) as last night we had another 10 cm of snow and more is coming this weekend!<P>The kids and I used to dig him out of our driveway a couple of times each year as this man CANNOT drive in snow and used to skid off the driveway into the drifts on our frontlawn left by the city plows!!!!<P>To think I am glad that some things just never change!!!!!!<P><BR>

W
W
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LMAO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It is now FROZEN shut! it won't be opened<BR>again until Spring!<P>You know, somethings never change! and sometimes its the little things that never seem to change. the little quirky things that you thought were cute, but in the end just leave you shaking your head as to why? like her car always had to have the best spot in the driveway, and it had to be parked a certain way, and we have to do thus and such, and in the end, was it those things we did for them that they are running away from?<P>does not make much sense to me.<P>tom

C
C
Send Heat!!! Heat pump in my house is not working effectively because it's been cold for so long. Nashville's sort of on the border for where they are and are not good choices. But I don't have $3 grand for a gas furnace. If you don't send heat, then send 45 degree days and 30 degree nights. We'll be ok then.

R
RWD Offline
R
I have to laugh too with the winter weather. When we first moved to Ohio, x took job in city and it was about a 20 mile drive. She hated it in the winter and always wanted me to take her, but couldn't because I was staying with the kids. <P>She finally changed jobs and was working at our local hospital less than a mile away and I still had to drive her because she hates driving in snow. <P>Well since the divorce she has changed jobs and is working at another rural hospital 20 mile the other way. I can't imagine they plow too much snow between here and there. LOL<P>I guess om/h can drive her to and from work now. I don't think he works that much anyway!!! LOL

W
W
Well, sunday it went from 20's to 40' with very high humidity. The eletrical design on my fine german-engineered car can't take the high humidity and the spark plug block (or whatever the non-spark plug ends of the wires are connected to).<P>the material is plastic and has a high propensity to create static electricity pathways away from the spark plugs and into the ground.<P>Therefore the car did not start all day sunday!<P>

C
C
Coming from Minnesota I have to smile at your "winter problems" We have had at least 10 inches of snow this week. We had 50 mile an hour winds on Sunday causing toal white out conditions. Today again we had 4 inches of snow and again we have high winds. I had to drive in the country 15 miles and drove over drifts that were half way up my car. I made it though. The windchill is at -35 right now and my furnace doesn't want to quit running.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jill<BR>Jill <BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 450 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation