Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
OP Offline
M
CL!!!!!!!!<P>Gina has taken over the leg work on the hotel gig. She has reserved 4 rooms and is calling again tomorrow to get a better rate. I taught her well. I gave her my credit card number, you think that's safe? I trust her, it's cool I know where she lives.<P>I/we had a blast in Nville, can't wait for June. You better show up!!!!<P>Zippy<P>

M
OP Offline
M
Opps forgot,<P>She or I will be posting the hotel, the rates and the phone numbers tomorrow. Looking at the south end of the beach where it is not so crowded. There is so much to do there. Get ready for fun. I'll be there!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
cl Offline
C
HI All,<BR>I am thinking I will just drive up there. I am going to try to talk sheba and wassi into coming. My h is gone again....so it will be a great vacation time!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Post the details. Thanx, cl

L
L
CL - I'm working on Sheba, too. Now I'll work on Wassi when I see her again. We'll double-team them!<P>It's easy for me - I'm here already!<P>Lori<P>

M
OP Offline
M
Hey All Come on it's gonna be great!!<P>Cl,<P>What do you mean your H is gone again? You were always there for me, now it's my turn. Zippy is strong again. Val called 4 times within ten minutes yesterday and I blew her off. What's going on? You, ok?<P>Hey Lori,<P>I hope you can get Sheba and Wassi to come down. I had the absolute best time in Nville. Meeting Tom, Jane-Elise and Dawnetta and goofing in TN was the best. I knew Gina from before [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gonna make sure that my third W, oops, I mean Gina will post an update very shortly regarding the hotel and rates.<P>You guys better show up. If not you're going to miss a fab time.<P>Wishing us all the Best,<P>Zip<P>

B
B
Hey Gang!<P>Zippy & Gina... I'll take one of those rooms! (As long as I can leave it on Zippy's card [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>It's time to bring out all the exercize equipment that has been collecting dust at home and get ready for some swimsuit weather!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Just remember to bring sunglasses.... I'm very fair & I don't tan.... wouldn't want anyone to be blinded by the glare!<P><B>Wanted: Roomie for the trip to share hotel costs. Must not mind my bad habbits, and be willing to have lots of fun and very little sleep! Reply here.</B><P>Smooches!<BR>B

M
OP Offline
M
Oh Dawnetta,<P>You're not helping here. Sh*t, I gave her the company card number and just put more money in there today. GREAT!!!! Now, I'll be up to my eyebrows in lingerie and soaps.<P>The offer on the room sounds good, but, I think I may have a roomie already. <P>I can't wait.<P>Wishing us all the Best,<P>Zippy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
cl Offline
C
HI Medic,<BR>Gads, I am sorry. I should have made it clear. H is gone overseas again, not GONE, just out of town for a few months. First trip in over a year and I am not feeling real good about it. <BR>I am not one to listen to the gut-but MB taught me too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And this gut is churning (bring zantac please. Probably need it iv by june). I keep hearing little voices telling me that addicts cannot change, he will screw up, he has had a 2 yr dry spell so how long can he last, etc. <BR>Val called 3 times? Whew a little late to be persistent?!<P>I think VA Beach would be perfect. Should be great fun. A good time with old friends!!!

B
B
Hey Zip,<BR>Sure I'm helping.... I'm helping Gina spend YOUR MONEY! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Maybe I should bring a tent and just sleep on the beach. They have showers down there don't they? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Smooches~

B
B
Hey Butterfly,<P>I'll room with you. As long as you don't leave the toilet seat up!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND THAT. That's what blew it for Medic and me, oh, and me putting the dishes in the oven thinking it was the dishie. You guys have such funny kitchen equipment!!!!!!!! Funny funny people........<P>I don't care which end of the beach we are at, what we do doing the day, or where we eat...... I just can't wait.<P>I still don't know whether I'll have the girls with me (6 & 3!!) but I'm thinking I may ask ex to have them for the holiday. The more that gets written about this holiday, well, I just don't think youngsters should see their parents like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL WooooHooooooooooo...<BR>Joey's gonna play..........<P>Medic - did you know that I've got your credit card number too..... Gina is sooooooo trusting, and sweet!!!!!!! Noosa was great, thanks, and the new jewellery, well, all my girlfriends are just drooling............<P>I'll email you guys with my address, and maybe you could put some literature in the mail for me.<BR>When I've definitely put in for holidays, and we've booked the rooms etc, could you find out for me how I can pay. Will they accept my cc when I get there, or do they want payment beforehand.<P>Oh I forgot. I've got YOUR credit card. That'll will do just fine!!!!!!!! LOL tee hee<P>This is so exciting, and unbelievable. I told my Mum the other day about our plans, and bless her little cotton socks, I think she thinks I'm running off to join a cult or a commune. She's VERY concerned that this has happened over the net. No matter how much I tell her that I pay no money, there are no religious books that are required to be bought and that you have professions like Ambo's, solicitors, teachers, police officers, librarians, office workers etc etc etc (for goodness sakes mum!!!) ie NORMAL people, well, she still worries about her baby. I've been married, had mortgages, travelled o/s, moved interstate a few times, even had 2 babies, BUT now that I'm divorced I can't tie my own shoelaces!!!!!!!!!!!! But I love her with all my heart and soul......... (ps, just betw. you and me, she's a bit technically challenged!!!)<P>anyway, have to go, I've got an assigment due soon and I have to do some work on it.<BR>Oh oh, I've just had a thought. I don't know when my exam is. I'll have to find out the date for that first. It's usually late June! oh sh**t...... <BR>I'll keep you posted. I might have to miss one day of the holiday. Any more than that, well, I just won't sit the exam. Just joking. I'll let you know.<P>love and hugs to you all<P>Jo<P>

W
W
The more I think about this the more I may just show up...<P>I want to hear Jo's accent and say...huh...what in hell are you saying, in my deepest suthun drawl...<P>B

L
L
Bill,<P>Hey bud!<P>You better be there!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

B
B
Hey Bill,<P>MY accent!!!!!<P>G'day mate!!!!!!! I HATE the way everyone thinks we all say that. I don't know anyone that does say it seriously!!<P>Bill, it would be so great if you do come. I'll even forgo the *margies* to support you if you do. That's a PRETTY big promise, but as me and my girls say, we don't make promises we can't keep. I'll just have to get there a few days before you!!!!!!!! LOL We can both sit in the corner trying to work out what each other is saying.......!!! Two little wallflowers!!<P>I think I'm going to put in for the last 2 weeks of June off. That way I should cover all my bases, ie, my exam and my holiday.<P>Still trying to get that CD for you. If I don't send it before June, I'll bring it with me. It could be our theme song<P>"I get knocked down, but I get up again,<BR>You're never gonna keep me down..."<P>Anyway, just wanted to check in, I'm taking the girls to a market today, and to have some lunch out. We;re going to a new suburb that has a lake, nice walks etc etc. Have no idea where it is, but I've got the refedex so all is well. (Refedex is the name of the street directory for Bris-vegas)<P>talk to you soon<BR>big hugs<P>Jo

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation