Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I did it! I had the surgery for my eyes on Thursday. And in less than 24 hours I was seeing 20/20 with both eyes.... it's been YEARS [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] since my vision was corrected to 20/20!! And my left eye still isn't even healed yet! <P>In 2 weeks, I should be 20/15 or better! I'm so excited!!!<P>Ok, now you all have to ignore all the typos and spelling errors... I'm still taking the pain pills and I'm a little dopey (OK, dopier than usual anyway). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, time to put the drops in my eyes and go sleepy bye.<P>SEE you all later!<BR>Smooches,<BR>B<P>PS~ sWIFTTy, I promised I'd post how things went... It took all of about 20 minutes from the time they laid me back in the chair til the time I looked up and could read the clock on the wall across the room. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

W
W
How many fingers do I have???<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>Wrong!! <P><BR> 7 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Great news for you!!<P>Bill<P><p>[This message has been edited by WilliamJ (edited March 10, 2001).]

L
L
Dawnetta!!<P>That is great.......so happy for you!<P>Take care.<P>Bill,<P>That was a good one! <P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

B
OP Offline
B
Bill,<BR>I said 8, and 2 thumbs! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] That was cute, thanks!<P>Gina,<BR>Thanks to you too... and now that I can see what I'm doing, maybe I won't hurt myself in VA this summer LOL!<P><BR>Eye can see clearly now.... <BR>B

W
W
I only have 7 fingers LOL

B
B
YEAH! Dawnetta, I had my surgery nearly 2 years ago, it is really wonderful stuff. I also worked for an eye doc at the time so know a bit about the operation. So happy for you!!! I know what a joy it is to wake up and be able to see the alarm clock [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lori

M
M
Hey Dawnetta,<P>Glad to hear you are doing so well. Watch out for that pot, oh wait, that was G. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You were the one that didn't see the wall.<P>What kind of surgery did you have? Was it the RK? I heard that you see stars [from the incisions] at night. I was considering it as well. Not sure if I want to go thru with it, I supposedly have glaucoma. I should be on drops daily for the last 22 years or they said I'd go blind. HA, I fooled them, I went nuts instead.<P>Hope to "see" you in VA. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey, Bill, I knew the answer!!!<P>Zippy

N
N
Hey, I'm legally blind in one eye... betcha didn't know that!<P>I also knew the answer to Bill's question... so THERE!!<P><B>Dawnetta</B>,<P>I'm happy things went well for you!!<P>Best wishes on continued healing, and SEEING! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheryl<P>

B
OP Offline
B
Bill....<BR>Either I haven't been paying attention, or you cheated! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>LOL <BR>Hey, I have a cousin that was born with 3 thumbs. <P>Zippy, Honey, I don't think not using those drops had anything to do with your mental state.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lori & Sheryl.... <BR>Thanks gals! It's great to be able to see everything now. Oh, and I was legally blind w/o glasses. This is sooooo cool!!!<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 471 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation