Bysatnder<P>Actually Miami Florida is our home town. When he re-enlisted in the Marines for his second term he got moved from NC to Tampa Florida this past August. So he is already back in Florida. So all the parenting is on me right now. He has visited since he left and he calls regularly to speak with our daughter. He occasionally speak with the fourth month old, lol. But anyways he'll be visiting again probably next month. He's a good father, I must give him that. <P>Before he re elinsted he asked where did I plan on moving to and I told him Orlando, Fl. Tampa is about a hour and a half away. So in the next year or so I plan on making the move, but I want to make sure that the move is smooth, financially that is and also that I don't sacrifice my career.<P>You know I don't know what the future holds, I believe that a reconciliation is possible (slim to none), but I don't give it much thought, because it seems that our lives are going in totally different angles right now. Maybe our paths will meet again, but I'll cross that road IF the opportunity presents itself. <P>Thanks again...