Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I just want my man back,<P>he's been so cold, he was soooooooo cold tonight when I dropped him off, I cannot read him anymore like I use to, he's pulling away farther and farther everytime we see each other, I miss him terribly, I feel like I'm dying inside, and we see each other everyday because we carpool together, he kisses me bye everyday when he drops me off at work, <P>I'm really losing it, I feel totally out of control, <P>golly can't someone tell me how to get my man back? Please........

K
K
Don't know your situation...but this article is a good place to start...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi8114_plan.html" TARGET=_blank>www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi8114_plan.html</A>

M
M
Whew! If there were some magic formula, it'd be out there selling like hotcakes!<P>But may I suggest that instead of focusing on how you can get your man back, you look at why it is that you want him back and how many of those needs can be met in other ways while you wait for this miracle. <P>Do you want him for security? friendship? a lover? money? good times? <P>Your list is going to be your list, but ask yourself does he *really* provide the things on that list? Are there other ways you can get those needs met? <P>The reason I say this is because sometimes we project our desires on our mate when really they weren't as great at meeting our needs as we thought. I've been here and done all this stuff, and when I started doing for myself the things I wanted from the ex, life got miraculously clearer and happier. The greatest thing I've learned is that the only thing that helps the pain is love- self love. <P>I hurt like you are hurting. I wanted my ex back, but now I can see that he wasn't all that great. I was most vocal in proclaiming our Fairy Tale life, but it was delusional. I wasn't seeing all the lying and cheating. If he was truly Prince Charming, hwo could all that have been real too? No, I was fooled and living in a fantasy world. Dealing with that crushing reality was depressing, then I found ME! (Whee!) I realized how much loving him cost me in terms of freedom and self-esteem. I wanted the old me back, and when I finally got her, I was so much happier.<P>Anyway, I am not trying to tell you to give up on your man. Maybe HE is Mr. Wonderful. What I am advising is not to bet the farm on a guy. YOU are worth more than you think. The key to your happiness lies within you. You can have that with or without him. I hope you choose to have it.

G
G
Know that feeling. Only thing that offered me any hope was God.God told me how to get my husband back thru this site. <A HREF="http://www.restorem.org." TARGET=_blank>www.restorem.org.</A> It took a while but I have seen many changes in my situation.<P>gentle

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation