Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#685530 03/24/01 11:54 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Distrusting, and I am getting ready to begin the rollercoaster ride of divorce. We are officially separating tomorrow (past separations haven't resolved issues, so this time it's for good), but it's been inevitable for a while now. I'm not ready to get into details now, as it's just too painful. But, I wanted to say hello to everyone and hope that this forum will be a source of support for me when I need it.<P>This is a long way from the "Recovery Forum" I used to post in occasionally. It's been two years post discovery from his affair(s) and I thought we were one of the one's who were not only going to survive, but survive stronger than ever before! So, this is extremely devastating to me. I'm just glad you guys are here. *SIGH*<P>Well, it's nice to meet everyone!<P>PS While not exactly the place to be exuding humor, my "Hi, my name is...." bit was done in the fashion of an AA meeting. Anything to disperse some of my pain, even if for a fleeting moment.<BR>------------------<BR><I>The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.<BR>Helen Keller</I><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Distrusting (edited March 25, 2001).]

#685531 03/25/01 09:57 AM
W
W
Hi my name is Bill, and I'm divorced... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'd like to say welcome to this board but I hate being divorced...<P>Like everything thing else life's terms throws us, we have to walk through the pain and get to the othside with our sanity intact...<P>Keep comming back!!<P>Thanks...<p>[This message has been edited by WilliamJ (edited March 25, 2001).]

#685532 03/25/01 11:14 AM
G
G
Hi, My name is Brian and I am right in the middle of the coaster. <P>You know that part where things seem to be on an even keel, but you know there are more ups and downs to come?<P>Good Luck

#685533 03/25/01 12:45 PM
R
R
Hi, my name is Gayle, I am also divorced.<P>Three years post discovery of an x spouse who was unfaithful beginning one month after we said our wedding vows continuing the span of 13 years. The inraveling of his ways came to light immediately "after" I had filed for a divorce three years ago. No wonder things were "never right", I just couldn't put my hand on it.<P>I did read this in another thread, maybe it will help: "Tough times don't last, tough people do".

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 870 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation