I moved out on my live in. The father of my 21/2 year old dautghter four months ago. I left because he was an alcholic drinking an average of 1 pint 4 times a week. He contnimued to drink after I left until he got picked up for DUI 10 days later (Though he does no attend nor has he ever attended any kind of a group to help with the process of quitting) He has been reading a lot on personal growth and he has been making some changes and after 4 months of behaving like I was responsible for the breakup, he wrote a letter saying that the alchohol was his first love during the relationship and that he was sorry that he had not been there for us and had scared his daughter. Before reading this letter I had about a five percent desire to get back together and After reading this letter I have no desire to repair the relationship. I have no sexual desire and I have no emotional desire to remain with him. I have taken responsibility that I should have set better boundries and I have in the meantime learned to set good solid boundries. I also had a great need for a relationship with a lot of conflict and a lot of need to mother both of which I no longer have. Should I try to make this relationship work for my daughters sake? <p>[This message has been edited by dara (edited 03-04-99).]