Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Since I am in divorce land where you have to shuffle kids back and forth, I am curious about vacations.<P>Presently, we are cooperating by EOW and he sees them t/th from 4-8 (although he comes and returns as HE desires)<P>He just gave me a list of when he will NOT be able to see the kids on those days for 4 times this summer. I don't know the reason why, but I highly doubt it is for work. Probably something HE is interested in doing for himself.<P>Should I exchange the days, or just say if it is not work related, then you must take the kids and if you have to get a baby sitter.<P>Also, I want him to take the kids for 2 full weeks (perhaps 1 week to 5 days at a time this summer. If it is full weeks do you go sat to sat or what. I would also like the kids for 2 full weeks to go to the summer place we have gone all our lives.(his parents there and my mom) <P>Also, my H has had to work a certain period (2 weeks) straight during the summer for the whole time at his present employer. Well, his list had 5 dates on it that he wants the kids. I already signed D up for day camp for those 2 weeks and my mom paid for it. I don't mind if he takes them then but I think he should reimburse my mom for those five days. (you pay for 2 weeks no matter what)<P>In put on visitation would be helpful.<P>hopelessmom

W
W
My ex and I are very much in civil agreement on vacations and such...She is taking Abbey to Montana for 10 days this summer...I said sure no problem...We'll simply just exchange the days out...This is one area that we have no problems anytime one of us has something the other just fills in...I guess I'm blessed...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 501 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation