Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Thats right folks, I got a glimpse of her. She used to laugh alot and play around with people, exercised and smiled. She loves to decorate and keeps her house neat. She is warm and kind at heart. She is strong and independent. She did not need a man to make her happy, she was fine on her own, as long as she had her dogs and a home, and most of important God. She loved men and the way they were. I hear people in town and around places talk about this "cute little red head" but I never saw her. Than slowly today I saw here but just for a glimpse-she got unto Cinderella's thread with a sense of humor and than jested with the jester, yes, I am sure I did see her-she is here somewhere, I hope to see more of her!!!<p>[This message has been edited by White Dove (edited July 26, 2001).]

L
L
White Dove, isn't it great to "find" yourself again. I still finding the "old me", but I'd like to share a poem that I wrote as I saw myself coming out of the caccoon.<P>CAN BILLY COME OUT AND PLAY<P>Where is that kid? Where could he Be?<BR>Where is that person who used to be me?<P>A popular boy, knows as the class clown,<BR>Now walking around with his head down.<P>Find him, he couldn't of made it far.<BR>Search through the house and out in the car.<P>I looked & looked but he's hard to find.<BR>I guess he was left far far behind.<P>Hey, who's that I see standing over there?<BR>He's got his eyes, his face, and even his hair.<P>That is him. That's the one that I seek.<BR>There in the mirror come take a peek.<P>He sure looks different than he did back then.<BR>I was worried, I thought I'd never see him again.<P>He is coming back to me ever so slow.<BR>This time around I won't let him go.<P>Ah to smile, to laugh, and to have a good time.<BR>With family, friends, and the Lord I'll be just fine.<P>More of me comes back each day. Keep growing.<P>God Speed!!<P>Billy AKA Bill AKA The Jester

H
H
Hi WhiteDove and LostHusband,<P>You both made me smile so much! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LostHusband, I love your poem. So endearing, wonderful, and affirming of you. <P>For me, wherever I go, there I am [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I look at this chapter in my life as one of great adventure, potential, growth, healing, and spiritual growth. How could I ask for anything more?<P>When I turned 40 on Tuesday, I thought, my life has just begun, the best is yet to come!!!! I believe that with all my heart.<P>Here's to a good day and deep contact with US!!!<P>hopefulheart

M
M
You're description of yourself could fit me as well....I'm a fellow red-head too!<P>From one of my favorite movies "Shirley Valentine"....<P><B>The Girl Who Use to be Me</B><P>A bird is born to fly, born for the moment<BR>It takes to the sky, and all it's dreams<BR>Are riding on it's wings.<P>But what if it falls, the dreams aren't broken<BR>As long as the wind is fair, the sky is always there.<P>Oh, the girl who used to be me.<BR>She could fly, she was free,<BR>And she wrote all the words to her song.<P>Yes the girl who used to be me,<BR>Used to go dancing.<BR>And I feel she's been gone too long.<BR>I'd like the chance to be<BR>The girl who used to be me.<P>Aloha,<BR>Mrs.O<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation