Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#697740 07/28/01 09:19 AM
S
SuzzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I really hope I don't offend anyone with these comments. When I am having a really rotten day and i feel like I am ready to hit the wall. I come here. And lurk. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I read and think about the what ifs that could easily happen to me, and my marriage. I read of your struggles, success, pain, anger and a whole other emotions as well. I admire the strength on this portion of the board. <BR>My marriage may not be at its conclusion, but with out care and attention to it, it most certianly would be. On days where I feel like calling it quits, that is where you become my inspiration. On days where I feel divorce would be the easy answer, I am proved wrong. <P>Like I said I hope I don't offend anyone. This is truly a compliment. Just an inspiration, to do the best and all that I can before I hit that wall.<P>------------------<BR><I>Formerly known as Erebus</I>

R
R
"I read of your struggles, success, pain, anger and a whole other emotions as well. I admire the strength on this portion of the board."<P>Thank you SuzzieQ!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>"Tough times don't last, tough people do."<BR>

S
SuzzieQ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just bumping up my own thread in case someone did not see it. I really mean it the strength on here is incredible.

C
C
Thanks. It's good to hear this. It means a lot to have your progress recognized.

N
N
Sorry you had a rotten day SuzzieQ. Thanks for the encouragement. We all need a good pat on the back every once in a while. And all of us her try, try, and try some more to make it better. It is really nice that someone noticed!!!<P>As to the care and attention comment; there are a lot of us here who thought we were doing the right things in our marriages, but the WS was not in agreement. Lack of communication, perhaps? Who knows. Keep on working on your marriage, because happy or not they do require a LOT of input, and if this site can arm you with more knowledge to make your good marriage even better, then that's great!<P>Nina

S
S
SuzzieQ,<P>One of the reasons I still come to this site and participate is for that exact reason - I feel that while it may have been too late for my marriage, if I can help one other person - just one person - save or help fix their marriage, then what I struggled through and endured last year will not have been in vain.<P>Sometimes I wish I had found this site back before the problems in my marriage reared their ugly heads. But I can't go back, I can only look forward - and maybe try to help others who are traveling a similar path....<P>God Bless,<BR>Mike<P>------------------<BR>God always waits for the right time to do the right thing in the right way.

T
T
SuzzieQ,<P>I couldn't agree better with you. Ever since my troubles started and found this site I was hooked on it. The first thing I learned here is that I am not alone with my problems. It is really comforting to read, talk and share our ups and downs. I learned and gained a lot of strenght from this board. I don't think my marriage is going to be fixable or at least not for a long time. I find relief and encouragement on this board which is helping me taking these hard days one at the time. <BR>Thank you all and God bless you!<P>Tacsi <P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 249 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation