Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#700910 08/22/01 05:27 AM
J
jabber Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I was just wondering do you think that the WS AND OP know how much pain they cause so many people? I was thinking how this has hurt not only me, but my 3 children, and 5 grandchildren, hurt my five sisters and there family's hurt her parents and sisters, hurt friends and people I work with and how it has effected so many other people. This doesn't include his family, I estimate that this whole thing has directly effected thirty people or so, that is mind boggling to me, Do they know or care???? what do you all think and how many has it effected for you??

W
W
Its like that old shampoo commercial...you tell two friends, and they tell two friends, and so on, and so on. Pretty soon the whole planet is affected! Or is that infected?<P>I'll answer that...the answer is one, or two. And they 'don't get it'. So, that is all they can think. You are the only one who isn't 'Fine' with it. That's how they see it. Oh, and if your kids tell them they don't approve, then you've obviously brain-washed them. There is literally no end to the justifications in this, don't even try to go there! -Mike

N
N
They don't believe what they are doing/have done is wrong. We are the ones with the problems, not them. After all, we "drove" them to do it.<P>Driving off into the sunset...<BR>Nell

M
M
Actually, I think the DO know that what they did was wrong, but are justifying it because...<P>...yes, we "drove" them to it (according to them).<P>...if they really thought about it at any length, it would tear them apart just as much as it tore us apart. Humans weren't designed to inflict that much pain on each other without it eventually tearing them up (just wait....it'll happen).<P>...they don't want to know the truth and don't want to have any accountability for their actions. The FOG is a very easy place to be....<P>...and many of them are hurt and broken people, who have a broken place inside that unconsiously pushes them to act in ways that are against their (and anyone else's) best interest. That is not an excuse...it's PART of an explanation. They are still accountable to "heal" themselves, not just continue acting out of their brokenness.<P>That's my opinion.<BR>Aloha,<BR>Mrs.O<P><p>[This message has been edited by Mrs.O (edited August 22, 2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (DaisyTheCat2), 683 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation