Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
O.K., I've had more than enough, so I'm writing this here to get it out, trying to avoid "lovebusting" too badly!<BR> To all the males who live in my home,<BR> Yes all three of you, look I am one woman, there are three of you and two of you are older than I am. I'm sick of none of you taking out the trash I'm sick of finding empty milk cartons on the counter , on the fridge or where ever it lands. I know I won't win house keeper of the year but Da** it it's hard to care about this when none of you do, oh great I have to finish supper I'll finish this later.--I'm still so mad I'm shaking, you three act like it cause's you physical pain if I ask you to do anything, you have pets, you love your pets, but you don't want to empty the cat box or walk the dog or pick up the messes they make when you don't do these things. I've had to deal with enough crap for the past year I REFUSE to keep taking it from you three !!!!!!!!!!!! It stops TODAY or you can cook your own food ect and when the trsh is over our heads maybe you will be disgusted enough to do something about it, I'm tired of having to gripe at a 18, a 41 and 1 50 something year old men , do it You have eyes you can see when the trsh need taking out.<P>------------------<BR>Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance- His Garthness Garth Brooks - The Dance<P><p>[This message has been edited by not again (edited June 15, 1999).]

N
N
Hi Deb...I'm so sorry you are having a bad day. Have you discussed this problem with them? Hang in there. I'll be thinking about you....

Y
Y
Why don't you try a work to rule campain. Don't do a bloody thing for a week, a month, a year, until somebody else starts helping. If it gets too bad, announce you are going to stay with mom and dad until somebody cleans the toliet and the cat litter box.

Y
OP Offline
Y
NoTrust,<BR> you know me, of course I've discussed it, and I've yelled and screamed, and I've cried and begged. These guys are just gross.<P>nonpulsed,<BR> AAhhh great idea, only a couple of problems, 1-Mom is in Alabama, I'm in Texas, & Dad is dead( I'm not ready for that YET)and going out of town is not an option for me, my h developes zipper dropsey, ya know<BR>2- they don't care how messy it gets as long as they can kick a path from the door to their chair, from the chair to the fridge, and or bed they are fine. I just don't understand. btw, one is son18, one is h 41, one is h's uncle 50 something.<P>------------------<BR>Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance- His Garthness Garth Brooks - The Dance<P>

Y
Y
Hi Deb,<P>I know how annoying this could be. I have 2 brothers, no sister and 1 ignorance father (in that sense) and I experienced that those men is really in need of constance reminder,I am quite glad now that my husband seemed better in couping up with my clean freak-ness and neat-ness. I am not trying to be Ms. Know How Everything here because I believe that you have done every sensible things everybody could. But what about some work scope? Or if necessary, why dont you give away the pets to someone else that would look after them? Do not provide anything but for your self til they can learn to dispose empty cartoons and else? And once in a while, leave them for 3 weeks. Have a holiday and see how they could coup it without you.<P>Girls power!! Girls power!! Girls power!!<P>Salute!!<BR>Saskia

Y
OP Offline
Y
Saskia'<BR> Girl you are too great !! Unfortuneatly these men don't care how messy it gets here. I have never seen anything like it. If I don't do it no one will. I guess I'm tired of fighting with them I was sssssooooooo mad the day I posted this if I hadn't been able to come here to vent I would have hurt someone. They make me so mad !!!!!<P>------------------<BR>Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance- His Garthness Garth Brooks - The Dance<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 363 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation