Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
OP Offline
M
P.S. If anyone is interested in a more comprehensive Myers/Briggs test, go to this link....<p>Kiersey Temperament Sorter<p>Dr. Kiersey was another person who's had success based on the Myers/Briggs' type theorys. I find his information/test to be better in that you can't "cheat" the test....you can't answer the way you WANT to be or think you SHOULD be. The questions are sorted randomly and don't seem to have much to do with the (4) factors, but in the end, you get a great result.<p>Give it a try.<p>Aloha,
Ms.O<p>[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Ms.O ]</p>

E
E
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ms.O:
<strong>P.S. If anyone is interested in a more comprehensive Myers/Briggs test, go to this link....
Kiersey Temperament Sorter
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Okay, went there, did that (that was long!!) ...<p>Your Keirsey Temperament is: Idealist (NF)
Your Free Keirsey Temperament Description
The Idealist Portrait
All Idealists (NFs) share the following core characteristics:
* Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom. 
* Idealists  pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic. 
* Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials. 
* Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.
Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self--always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.
Idealists are rare, making up no more than 8 to 10 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.
The four types of Idealists are:
Healers | Counselors | Champions | Teachers<p>[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: Princess Buttercup ]</p>

W
W
signature test<p>[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: WhenIfindthetime ]</p>

G
G
Bump

E
E
BUMPing up a great idea again!<p>If you don't want to have a loooooong bio at the end of each post, here's an idea ... you can make a nice, fairly anonymous webpage at Yahoo Geocities and say as much as you want, then just link to it in your signature.<p>JMO FWIW

711 Offline
Signature test.

E
E
Should I leave my sig "as is" or amend as follows:<p>
• dated first BF 11/87-4/88, I ended it • kissed a lot of toads •
• dated first BF briefly again in 4/92, he ended it • heartbroken •
• met XH 6/92, married 7/93, son 3/95, dau. 12/97, sep. 12/00, div. 9/01 •
• dating first BF since 5/01 & using MB concepts to make it last forever •
<p>
I used to have a "just the facts" sig but I kinda like my storybook romance version ...<p>[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: Princess Buttercup ]</p>

L
L
testing new signature

L
L
another try - wanted to condense it...<p>Wow, it even changed the previous one. Does that mean it changed everywhere... I'll have to go see.<p>[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: LetSTry ]</p>

G
G
Bumping up for the new folks!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation