Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Un-freakin believable. I get a call from the Lawyers sec. yesterday to confirm some information and make sure I was going to be at court this morning.. Yea, Yea, Yea.. <p>So I get there early maybe 7:30Am. I find the court. I'm the first one on the floor. Nobody has arrived yet. Cool, I read every little thing posted on every bullitn board, just waiting. <p>My Lawyer shows up,, Cool, I go inside the court, take the oath, etc. There are about 8-10 people in front of me..<p>My turn, I stand in front of thre judge, Answer all the questions, yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes, yada, yada. <p>The judge looks down and says to my lawyer? "Do you have the waiver of citation?" No your honor but I can get it to you.. He says.<p>The judge hands the paperwork back to him and says "Get it done!" My lawyer asks if pending the signiture on the waiver is the divorce granted? The judge said: "Yes"<p>So now here I am.. Kind of divorced. The VVVVVSTBX is out of town until Monday. She has to resign the Waiver of Citation. Get the freak-in thing noterized, AGAIN, Then my lawyer has to bring it to the court clerk...<p>
Dam!t, Dam!t, Dam!t..<p>I wanted to be drinking a margarita by now. <p>Dam!t, Dam!t, Dam!t..
[img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Oh Well. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] At least I don't have to go back to court.. This was the very first thing she signed and the lawyer lost it.
Dam!t, Dam!t, Dam!t..it. <p>Please Lord give me patiences.
Please Lord bring happiness to the world.
Please Lord grant me this divorce.
Please Lord let this thing be over.
Please lord set me free. <p>Tex.

I
I
hang in there tex... the good news is that you don't have to go back to court or do anymore than just wait for the papers to be processed. it will happen soon enough, and i don't know about you, but that day wasn't such a rejoiceful day for me. <p>
God grant me the serinity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things that i can, and the wisdom to know the difference.<p>God bless...
Kim...<p>p.s. pre-d margarita's soudn like a winner to me anyway... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

C
C
Oh, wow!<p>So near but yet so far.<p>I know that, when I went to court, I was all in a wad because we were on the docket as a contested case and we didn't have the agreement hammered out but we hammered in the corridors while we waited. <p>On something like November 11 we went to court. In December I called to see about where my papers were. In January I called to see where my papers were. On something like February 7, I got papers and they were dated Dec. 21 - when the judge was on vacation. go figure. <p>Being so near but yet so far must be really frustrating. You can make it till Monday, it will be a long weekend but you can even plan your celebration. <p>Call me if you need someone to talk to.

F
F
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can change, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off. <p>AMEN. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>
CJ

I
I
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FaithfulWife:
<strong>God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can change, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off. <p>AMEN. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>
CJ</strong><hr></blockquote><p>you are funny cj... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

A
OP Offline
A
Its OK,, I've started laughing at it now... The thought that has been running througr my head is the ols Cowboys/Jerry Jones comercial were Jerry is behind closed doors interview a new and very tallented player and from behind the door you hear Jerry say: "YOU WANT HOW MUCH!!" I payed this lawyer alot of money to be losing intially signed papers.<p>I think CJ hit it right on the money.<p>Dagnabit!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Tex.

A
A
AGMIT,<p>Hey, if it helps any you are further along than I am. I am hoping within the month. I feel like my life is on hold. I feel that I am stuck in the mud and my wheels are spinning. <p>I am not married, I am not divorced, I am not single, I am no one's wife. What do you call a separated person, I guess I'm "In the middle of jobs right now."<p>Take care,<p>ANNA

B
B
Hey Tex,<p>With a subject like that, who would't read this thread? You really have a way with words. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I loved it.<p>Go have that Margarita. Any man that eloquent deserves a drink. Wish I could be there to buy a round!

H
H
AGMIT,<p>Wish I was were you are. I still have all the paperwork to do. But like you I am good and ready to get my D from oh so self centered and selfish STBXH. Guess that would be OSCSSTBXH!!!<p>Sign me up for a Magarita but I'm going to have to wait until girls night out tomorrow night. Just us girls, a sports bar and game 6 of the World Series!!!! GOOOOO D-Backs!!!!!!

C
C
So, is today the big day?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 459 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation