Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mrrlk Offline OP
OP Offline
M
As we all start off a new year with new hope, healing and strive each day to inspire ouselves to do the best we can...I'm reminded of our old friend NSR! Those of us that have been around for a while know how much help and hope he instilled in all of us and how he also reminded us regularly of just how important it was to truly understand the concepts of MB and what they mean to a marriage.<p>So, I'm thinking back to all the help and wisdom NSR provided unselfishly and have not seen him in some time.<p>mr r

R
R
Hi Mrrik,<p>If I'm not mistaken NSR was on here in late July '2001 ... I think that's the last time we heard from him. But it doesn't mean he's not lurking. <p>You're so right, NSR was always here for everyone. Such a giving, compassionate and helpful MBer too. He kept us right on track with MB principals.<p>If I remember right his D went thru and is now in Plan B. <p>I sure miss him.<p>Jo

N
N
He was here at the end of December:<p>Here's his post

M
M
Yup....NSR was a real help and always came thru with very timely words of wisdom.<p>I too hope and pray that his life is going well and that God will continue to bless him.<p>Aloha,
Ms.O

M
mrrlk Offline OP
OP Offline
M
NSR
Member # 3269<p>I'm coming out of the woodwork tonight...<p>...it's been a long time for this veteran of the boards... ...family/personalproblems have kept me away. [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Jo, Ms. O and Sheryl...thanks for the update...concerned on the mention in his post about the above.<p>NSR / Jim...if you lurking or see this thread...let us all know how you are doing!<p>Mr r [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

B
B
Hi Guys,<p>I too have wondered about all the 'oldies' that were here when I first came.<p>It's funny (and great) seeing all the old names again just recently. <p>It's good to read everyone's update, and see how we all are. I haven't read everyone's (don't seem to get much time to myself these days!!!) but I do try.<p>So, hi to us all, and here's to a great New Year.
(Lifting my glass to you all!!!)<p>JIM - you know how I feel about you. Without your sane words of wisdom at some of the darkest periods of my life, well, I just don't know where I would be. Thank you. I know I've said all this to you before, and I'll probably say it again.<p>How are you? Are you feeling better? I do often think of you and wonder what you're up to. One thing I have found with Americans is that you are very private people (seems funny saying that here where we all know so much about each other!!!).<p>I often stop myself from saying things because I don't want to appear as nosy or prying. Sometimes I think that may come across as I don't care. I think you know I do.<p>Anyway my friend, I'm at work at the moment sneaking a quick check on my MB friends and couldn't resist responding here.<p>Take care of you, and I'll look forward to an update.<p>Love and hugs<p>Jo

H
H
I just happened to catch that post of his too. It gave me the warm fuzzies. He was quite a bit help to me when I needed it. I think a lot of people don't know about all the good they do.
Jim is one of them.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 685 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation