Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
But if you're hand in hand, who's guiding the horse. And if you are gazing into each other's eyes, who's watching out where you are going.<p>How can you get anywhere safely? <p>I'm having trouble understanding.

T
T
Hey,<p>I'm surrounded by men all damn day. It ain't all it's cracked up to be. They have a saying here about dating at Georgia Tech...<p>"The odds are good, but the goods are odd" <p>No offense to other geeky engineering types out there. Gotta say though, not alot of Alpha male types in this profession. That's probably a good thing though.

C
C
Yeah, I had one of those engineering guys. [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img]
I'm glad someone else has him now. :0

W
OP Offline
W
I know what you mean about the engineering men-my friend said that B was cut from the same mold as them because of how he interacts with me. I just won't interact back now. <p>To ride the of into the sunset while looking into each other eyes: The cowboy puts the cowgirl on his lap so she is sitting side saddle and she gazes at him-he gazes at her from time to time because he is watching where they are heading-of course I wonder is this comfortable? What happens to the saddle horn? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I guess this cowgirl will just stay low.... X's mom is sending me emails ???? B just called...actually was calling my work for someone else but said he wanted to check in on me also-YEAH RIGHT!!! He only said that because I was the one who answered the phone.....<p>What a confusing day-everytime I say I'm going to stay low something happens. Thanks for listening Ya All. <p>LH-A cowgirl sat and waited in Dayton Friday night...good thing she is only two hours from dayton....... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] How do I get these curlers out of my hair!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by White Dove:
<strong>LH-A cowgirl sat and waited in Dayton Friday night...good thing she is only two hours from dayton....... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] How do I get these curlers out of my hair!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Sorry ma'am, but assuming your to the north, there is no way that Dayton is even close to half-way.....<p>Plus I was out on the town with the most precious 9 year old you'll ever see. She is the one that "I can see happiness in her eyes".<p>I'd offer for this Friday but it's "Kareoke" night at "The Bull Pen" and I'ves gots to sing my songs:<p>The Dance - I think this song summarizes my trials and tribulations of life and it accually helped me with some acceptance.<p>Husbands & Wives - Just a cute song<p>We've Got Tonight - Provided my buddy and his girlfriend are there, she and I will do a duet..<p>So you just keep them curlers in and make that hair nice and kinky. <p>On a serious note - I just wanted you to know that I can totally relate to your other thread. But for me I've come to realize that in actuallity I really miss what I never had. Whoa that's deep.....<p>
Billy Bob

W
OP Offline
W
BB, Thanks. I am aactually an hour south of Toledo-narrowing it down for ya.... Glad you had a good evening. Thanks for you reply on the other link [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] I'm much better today for today I start tanning again!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Now lets talk more about me, like my clothes and when I start, and how my boss is a jerk and my crazy ex-lover, the run in my hose [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by White Dove:
<strong>Now lets talk more about me, like my clothes and when I start, and how my boss is a jerk and my crazy ex-lover, the run in my hose [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Well the first discussion must be "Lines or No Lines". I find this topic interesting because it's my opinion that most woman don't want lines but most men enjoy stratigically placed lines...<p>So now the floor is open to talk about you. <p>BTW My boss is gone today [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Crazy X-Lover - HA I wish - I think the last "crazy x-lover" I had was in 1988, my Junior year in HS.....

W
OP Offline
W
Barbara Steisand says in a recent song "My favorite line is can I call you sometime" Lines are fine as long as they come from the heart and you are not in a bar.<p>My boss is here today and I already have gotten into trouble once for this website [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
If it helps you can e-mail me at<p>bill@salinaplaningmill.com<p>That way you don't get in trouble. Boss' are funny that way, it's like they expect you to work all day..... <p>
Wild Bill

L
L
<strong>Barbara Steisand says in a recent song "My favorite line is can I call you sometime" Lines are fine as long as they come from the heart and you are not in a bar.
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>
I was talkin bout tan lines ---- silly

W
OP Offline
W
Tee hee-hee!!! Want a giggler-I can't believe I was that dense!!! [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] I'm stilling laughing about it. Are you sure you want me to email you.....I mean whew!!! I haven't done something like that since I asked my Ex what the big deal was about
yose mite (Yosemite)Tee-hee!!! I will email you but it probably won't post until tomorrow!!!<p>No tan lines... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
<strong>BB, Thanks. I am aactually an hour south of Toledo-narrowing it down for ya.... Glad you had a good evening. Thanks for you reply on the other link [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] I'm much better today for today I start tanning again!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Now lets talk more about me, like my clothes and when I start, and how my boss is a jerk and my crazy ex-lover, the run in my hose [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Guess number 1 - STRIKE ONE<p>BTW you never told me if I was right on the Smoking Armadillo quesiton........<p>Anywho that tan line response had me puzzled for the longest. I just couldn't figure out what the heck Barb had to do with it...... I'll type slower next time.....<p> [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: LostHusband ]</p>

W
OP Offline
W
Soooo close!!!! Go a liitle bit north, I work in starts w/ F ends in AY I live in another town that is north of it nbut I really do not want that advertised [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]
In 3.5 hrs I am on my back in a tanning bed-gotta get back to work

W
OP Offline
W
Oh Yeah!! you were correct abot the Smoking Armadilla!!! Yeah you win?????A smiley face from me!!! Oh Boy!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I like the song The dance!!! good one-don't like The Thunder Rolls, Love the song "I never liked the rain"<p>Give hugs to your beautiful princesses for me!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation