Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#719704 01/22/02 09:40 AM
B
BioMan Offline OP
OP Offline
B
well many of you dont know me. I use to come here last summer. My ex wife started an emotional affair with a guy from the health club and divorced me May of 2001. Well i have not talked to her since we divorced. We were together 6 yrs(2 of it married).
Well here is the deal. I found out that after our divorce she went out with the married man a few times, and then he went back to his wife. Well my ex proceded to call him all the time, and drive by his apt. Untill this mans wife had to call my ex and tell her STOP IT! And my ex told someone that she know DEEP down inside that this man LOVES her and he should not be with his wife.
It is sad because i really thought i knew her, this really never seemed like anything she would do. And it kind of hurts to know that she is SO into this guy, and that the pain she is feeling is not because of losing me. It is because she lost him [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] I always said that I hoped to GOD that she didnt get to stay with this guy. and now it is true. But why doesnt it not make me feel better???<p>And just to let all of the people know See the statement is true: What comes around Goes around.

#719705 01/22/02 11:09 AM
W
W
Bio,
You are right - it seems like it should make it feel better, but it doesn't. Your ex-wife is in a terrible place and I am sure feels like crap - but does that allow you any satisfaction? NO. And, do you know why? Because you are a decent, kind and loving person. Decent, kind and loving people do not take pleasure in other people's suffering.<p>That fact alone should make you feel better. You sound healthy and good. She is stuck. You have moved on. I know it is hard to believe that she is the kind of person who would do this - when you thought you knew her so well. But, don't beat yourself up about that. <p>Wish you the best.

#719706 01/25/02 05:51 PM
J
J
you sound like you are doing well, and for all you know she is hurting because of you, but perhaps will not admit it, here is my take on things, she is trying to prove she did the right thing leaving you for OM, and now she is desprerate to prove it, if she is not with him then it shows she was a failure and the love she clamed they had was a lie. Don't be surprised if she isn't calling you in a few months.

#719707 01/26/02 06:02 PM
B
B
Yeah, I know I will not feel better and it is not nice at all to think/want somthing to happen.
But I still want this thought "what goes... to become a truth for my ex.
Unfortunately ,you can se from my signature, thing are going so great for him and so bad for me.
I feel like you can realy expect in some time your ex would like to be back with you especially if she can hear (as you told you don't meet each other) of yor life going on so well.
You should be prepare and decide what would you do in such case.
Best wishes

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation