Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#722278 03/06/02 11:10 AM
L
OP Offline
L
It's hard to believe it but one year ago I came to this site a "lost" person. I've went through separation, Plan A, Plan B, divorce, and healing with the help of y'all.<p>May God bless each and every one of us!

#722279 03/06/02 12:56 PM
S
S
I've been here 2 years......<p>God bless you too !!!<p>s

#722280 03/06/02 03:03 PM
M
M
Hi Lost Husband,<p>I guess congratulations isn't exactly the word.....but it's good to have you with us and I'm so glad you found this particular site...it is such a life-saver!!<p>I've appreciated your comments this past year...I've been here 2 years. This forum has been a BIG reason I'm still sane.<p>Aloha and God bless!
Ms.O

#722281 03/06/02 03:23 PM
F
F
LostHusband, <p>I read your post this morning and I just sat here at my desk and cried. Happy tears! <p>Gosh, I remember when you came here. I was so worried about you, and you were so torn up. I remember writing you a hundred posts and emails saying "you are worth so much more" and "you are a great person, you deserve someone who loves you". I remember celebrating (???) sort of on the day your divorce was final--you had a nice dinner and I got in trouble--heehee [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] I took walks in Denver and you took walks in the country, and we spoke to Howard A LOT! Remember that?? <p>Well, here you are today. You have come so far and I am so proud of you. I think you finally see what a stunning man and father you are, and I hope one day you get to show some lucky woman what a stunning husband you can be. <p>Congratulations!! {{{{{LH}}}}}<p>
CJ

#722282 03/06/02 08:34 PM
C
C
((((((((((((((Bill)))))))))))<p>Thanks! Happy Anniversary!!

#722283 03/07/02 11:08 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Thank y'all so much. When I think of my time here I reminded of the famous quote "It was the best of time, it was the worst of times". As many can attest when I came here I was one messed up puppy. But through the friendship, care, & love I received on this site I began healing rapidly.<p>Through the worst times in my life, I have some of my best memories of conversation with people from here.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 450 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation