Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
OP Offline
A
Jacky,<p>We hope you are recovering fast from your surgery. Get well soon! We miss you! You are such a wonderful friend to all of us.<p>ANNA<p>[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: Anna2000 ]</p>

N
N
Sending some of that Love and Light back to you, Jacky, for a quick recovery!<p>Prayers and healing energy coming your way!<p>Hugs, Sheryl

Jacky -<p>Hope you are all better fast - we miss you!<p>Will be praying for you!<p>Love and Hugs,<p>Jan

L
L
Darlin Jacky,<p>I pray for a swift recovery.<p>Hugs, Thoughts, & Prayers

M
M
Jacky,<p>You are in our prayers, feel better!!

M
M
Jacky...<p>I hope each day shows you progress and a sense that you can feel a little improvement each and every day!<p>As we all know, dealing with all the elements that first directed all of us to come to the MB site is more than enough chaos, pain, stress and turmoil...then to add a major surgery/health issues on top of it is NOT what you need as you navigate your path.<p>So...passing on a prayer that had been sent to me to help you on your road to recovery!<p>Hope you are feeling better and back on your feet soon! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>mr rlk<p>
Father, I ask you to bless my friends reading this right now.<p>I am asking You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is disease, help them strengthen their body to grow strong and renewed like a tree after a nurturing rain.Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self doubting, release a renewed confidence in Your ability to work through them.<p>Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding,patience, and strength as they learn submission to your leading. Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness,and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You.<p>Where there is fear, reveal Your love, and release to them Your courage. Where there is a sin blocking them, reveal it, and break its hold over their life. Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise up leaders, and friends to support, and encourage them.<p>Give each of them discernment to recognize the evil forces around them, and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it.<p>I ask You to do these things in Jesus' name.<p>Amen.

E
E
ditto [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
mega dittos

S
S
We miss you! I hope things are going well. Take care, you're in my prayers!<p>K

G
GSN Offline
G
Hope you're feeling better, will keep you in our prayers. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Jacky,<p>Wishing you a speedy recovery! We miss you!<p>Hugs & Prayers from So. Cal.<p>Michele

G
G
Jacky,<p>Sending many prayers and blessings your way for a speedy recovery.<p>Spend a little time just taking care of YOU!<p>K

K
K
So Jacky, in the southern hemisphere, does your incision heal clockwise or counter-clockwise? Or is that just the toilet thing? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Light, Love, and a WHOLE BARREL FULL OR PRAYERS!<p>Get well soon!
Kev

B
B
Jacky,
I am sure everything went like you planned and if so you are at home now.
I wish you fast recovery and send you a lot of love and this time happiness from my side (that will need another thread).
Lot of hugs
D

O
O
Jaqueie...<p>I hope you're feeling a little more rested now. I was talking to Bill, Lost Husband, the day you had the surgery and we hoped all was well! Take care and hope to see you soon my dear!<p>Blessings,
Nicole

R
R
Jacky ....<p>Wishing you a swift and full recovery. <p>Blessings,
Jo

S
S
Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery !!<p>s

N
N
((((((((((((((((EVERYONE))))))))))))))))))<p>Thank you for the kind wishes and prayers. I am at my mum's after only five days in hospital, very sore, but well. The nurses were fantastic, and the hospital meals were actually very good. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>In about six weeks I will be a new woman they tell me. Gee that will be nice, kinda sick of the old me!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Anyway, it all went well, no surprises, and very routine. I was a good patient, (I've done my quota of whining for this year, anyway [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] )and met some lovely people, and had a much needed rest. Now I am on the road to recovery.<p>I am sure I am doing so well thanks to everyone's prayers and kind thoughts.<p>Much love and light to you all,<p>Jacky

B
B
Dear Jacky,
I am sooooooo glad you are well and hope that you'll be "new" much faster.
I want to share with you my happiness what happened in the meantime.
Something with my computer is not so good so please read (if you are not too tired and are interested) my post to Leilana on Recovery board.
If you want to answer me please open new thread, cause for the moment I can't and don't know how to fix the PC problem
It seems to me that we are on board at the same time now.
Here it is 11.30 p.m. March 23rd
Lot of love for you

B
B
Dear Jacky,
I am sooooooo glad you are well and hope that you'll be "new" much faster.
I want to share with you my happiness what happened in the meantime.
Something with my computer is not so good so please read (if you are not too tired and are interested) my post to Leilana on Recovery board.
If you want to answer me please open new thread, cause for the moment I can't and don't know how to fix the PC problem
It seems to me that we are on board at the same time now.
Here it is 11.30 p.m. March 23rd
Lot of love for you

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation