Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7240 09/02/99 02:58 PM
N
OP Offline
N
This is our last night together under one roof. tommorow he is moving out. I don't know how to do this. We talked last night for a long time and He just doesn't see any way out of it. He said staying is wrong and going is wrong. He says if he stays he'll be miserable and resent me and always wonder what his life could have been with her. He also is afraid there is going to be an awful strain on their relationship because he has to live with with what he is doing to my life. He says he loves me but is in love with her. I just don't know how to cope and I feel like I'm falling apart.

#7241 09/02/99 03:04 PM
C
C
Noel, I feel for you. It seems our situations are almost identical. I wish there was something I could say. My H moved out on June 6th and it has been up and down and every which way since then. It is so hard and no one can truly understand unless they have gone through it. You wil be in my prayers and hopefully I will be in yours. Take it one day at a time. And remember, the nights will be hardest so try to be exhausted when you get ready for bed. It helps.<P>HUGS!<P>------------------<BR>Rachel :)<BR>

#7242 09/02/99 03:07 PM
B
B
Noel,<P>I was the one to move out, but it was because it was what H wanted. Rachel is right..... the nights are the hardest. Keep yourself busy, and be exhausted by bedtime, it really does help.<P>My thoughts & prayers are with you.<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

#7243 09/02/99 03:09 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Thanks Camarinick, I will most definitly pray for you. How did you survive this madness? What does your h say now?

#7244 09/02/99 03:09 PM
L
L
I'm so sorry. I've been there more times than anyone should ever have to be. At this point there seems to be no way through their selfishness. His telling you he loves you works to keep your door open to him. I've gone through all our separations in Plan A, but that's because I think Plan B sounds so terribly difficult with children to deal with.<P>Tomorrow, or even tonight, do something special. Go out to eat, see or rent a movie, get together with a friend.<P>My prayers are with you.

#7245 09/02/99 03:35 PM
C
C
Noel, He is going back and forth, not knowing what to do (see newer post "wondering"). It is extremely hard. Last night we were online talking til 3am! I don't understand how he won't just make the committment and choose me again, but he must not be that strong. I don't know if and when it will change but I hate it. Our divorce is simply on hold, waiting for a court date to be set so who knows. I can't and won't wait forever, but he has to make the next move.<P>------------------<BR>Rachel :)<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation