Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#729014 06/10/02 10:09 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Big hello to all,<p>I hope many of you are doing better as time goes on. I'm poking around here again to see if there's anyone I know, and sadly there are too many new names now.<p>This is the deal. I'm still single and actually liking it very much that way, altho there seem to be men coming out of the WOODWORK for crying out loud! I've never had this many men interested in my whole much younger life! Just wait, y'all will see what I mean. Anyway, last week I got an e-mail from my X's old best friend in high school sort of asking how we're doing. Well, I wrote him back a very nice note that said we're not together anymore - BUT I didn't say one bad thing about my X. My X and this friend had some sort of falling out shortly after we started dating. Well, he writes me back that he lives in the area with his children and is very soon to be divorced also. He also mentioned how surprised he was that we married because he didn't think my X was my type - and by the way that he always had such a major crush on me all thru highschool and was to shy to do anything. (I now think he liked me and the fight with my X back then was because my X knew it and decided to ask me out anyway). Don't worry...I know ALMOST divorced isn't the same as all the way divorced, so I won't go there and I know he's gonna need to be on his own for some time to get his life in perspective.<p>BUT...WOULDN'T it be fun to go to my highschool reunion with my X's old best friend as my date? He would be so PO'd! Especially because the OW he ended up with is one step up from a slug. Oh it's so great to imagine the possibilities. Too much fun.<p>It's getting better every day. Chin up everyone.

U
U
you go girl. i'll email ya soon with an update too. i'm so glad you can actually look at men, or the possibility, again.<p>love, ashley [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: Untrapped Mom ]</p>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 667 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation