Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
He wrote on the Xmas gift tag "always love" and “To: only woman I’ve ever loved and always will" and I wrote: "To daddy from [my son name] and his mom".
(I’ve put some boundaries and will have to add more…)
He keeps calling me to go out with him, writes me love letters, and, at the same time, he’s still with OW!

Why does he do that???

B
B
He is addicted to her, that's why. My H told me the same thing, told me he would have NC with her, told me he valued our marriage, told me he wanted to reconcile.

Unfortunately what he told me and his actions were 2 different things. Watch your H's actions.

In the meantime, keep reading and posting here. You will get all of the support you need, and things will get much better, although that is hard to see right now.

B
OP Offline
B
Believer, what's happened to him and OW?
What about you and him?
Did he and when stop doing that?

(I'd love to know what's happening with WS and OP after D... I know it won't be the same; no excitement and secrets once they don't have to hide, but would like to know more about...)

As for me, I'm done with him and no wish nor hopes...

B
B
They are still happily living together. My H kept saying he wanted to work on marriage but she was always in the picture.

However my life has gone on. I have been in Plan B for over ten weeks, and life is good again. Stay here and keep reading, it can change how you feel about everything.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation