Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
EJA Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Can someone help me out here. Where one can be obtained, how to arrange, and cost?

ASAP would be great!

Thank you..

F
F
Check with your police department, or sheriffs office. They can help you there. As far as money, $$$ I really don't know.

I wanted at first my X to take the poly test, but he wouldn't. Then he said he would later. Cause at first he didn't want to have to admit that he had sex with the other woman, and spent lots of money on her. And probably some very secretive conversations they had. I am sure he told her more than she should of known about us. But that is part of the betrayal, and part of the wayward spouse.

Be prepared for the truth, it will hurt. So if you need someone there for support, bring that person. Good luck.

E
EJA Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thank you for the quick answer and support. He says he has told all. But then again he has said that about four times and more stuff comes out now I don't know if what he has told me is true! She wasn't a very good lover, we didn't meet that often, I was having ED, etc., etc....

Just a BS that needs to know all.

Thank you so much again.

Eja

J
J
My x could pass a polygraph...some liars are that good.

I suggest a Private Investigator. Those results are conclusive and can be used in a court of law. Want a margin of error or the concrete truth? I used a PI and found out all I needed to know, photos and video for five hundred bucks.

F
F
Yes, Peachy has good advice, some guys are really good at breaking through the poly tests. Peachy knows for a fact. I wonder sometimes, if I should of had my XH do the poly test, and then if he didn't pass, I wonder what he would of said. Of course he says he didn't have sex, even though he did the bill clinton thingy. So I wonder how the poly graph would rate that thinking. I guess, if the question was, did you two become naked and touch each other in all areas, maybe he would of said yes. And then of course he would of asked did you do oral sex, he would of said yes. Then if he said did you have sex, he would of said no. Cause he relates sex to intercourse, but I wonder if that counts fingers inserted and not the male organ. Who knows, and it is too late to find out.

But a poly graph would be a good way to see how much your husband is lieing.

A
A
How do you plan for him to take the test? Has he offered to, in order to ease your mind? Because unless you plan on hog-tying him, putting him in your car, and carting him to the office (private detectives are the best resource, IMHO) a polygraph test is difficult to bring about. It's not as if people do it as easy or as often as driving into McDonalds. But if he's offered to take it, that's another matter and would probably help both parties.

If he's still in denial about some things relating to the affair, this *may* damage your relationship even more if you force the issue. What is your counselor's opinion on how this would affect your marriage? A polygraph test is a fantasy of every BS, but you cannot force anyone to do anything against their will, at least w/o a court order.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation