Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
doogie Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Today is the day my W signs our divorce agreement. On 3-4-04, I moved back home after she jerked my guilt choke chain and wanted to try to reconcile. She had been sleeping with her OM while I was moving on with another woman. She decided that here OM wasn't what she wanted and jerked me back home.
I decided on Friday that this chain jerking wasn't going to work again and insturcted my attorney to contact het attorney to request the signature.
Now W says I OWE her another chance (by the way, this would have been #8)and I should put her latest adventures behind me as well as my new friend and 'make it work'. She literally tore me into shreds this weekend because I refused to change my mind. Now I'm back to being the hurtful man and a *&(^%$#)@ among other things. She says she is scared to death of being alone and I should stay with her to take care of her the rest of our lives. I OWE HER...
I'm sorry, but after 3 years of WWIII on BOTH sides, I am raising the white flag.

J
J
I am sorry. But you know when it's enough. She's busted your LB time and again. I know when it was when myself, I hit that point.

Prayers for peace.

T
T
Must be something in the air... stbx husband is singing the same tired tune: "I don't want to get divorced, I just know I'm never going to be what you need and you're never going to be what I need... but could your spend the rest of your life trying?"

That wouldn't even be so bad if there were ANY indication he'd try to. But he won't ~ he refuses to listen and (this is not a vent) I tell ya, I think if he couldn't be the martyr, he'd DIE. His mantra in life: Life sucks and then you die, why don't you be as miserable as I am, too???

I'm sorry; I'm not doing that to myself nor my children for the next twenty years. Marriage is a partnership; it takes two: in your case, it sounds like she, too, wants a free ride on YOUR broken back.

Good for you for standing firm.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation