Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77490 05/15/02 05:32 PM
M
mrsme Offline OP
OP Offline
M
One of my husband's most important EN's is sexual intimacy. I don't have any problem with that. I am now 6 months pregnant and I wasn't in the mood much for the first 4 months. Lately things have been getting better - hormones are picking up in a more positive way now... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Yay! Anyway, it's kind of hard being this pregnant and finding ways to do things around this belly, and making myself feel sexy too. I really want to look sexy for him but I cannot find ANY type of lingerie for pregnant women...(I think I need to open a store!) He says he thinks my belly is sexy, but I'd still like to be able to dress in something flattering and pretty or something. Does anybody have any suggestions on spicing things up a bit - I mean, I've still got a ways to go here!!! HELP!

mrsme<p>When my W was carrying twins in a surrogacy program, I thought she looked very sexy pregnant! She got up to 205 lbs but it didn't matter to me at all! Umm, how shall I say this? There is more than "one way" to take care of business, if you are open to that. Otherwise, your H probably wouldn't mind your efforts at being sexy for him, but he most likely doesn't even need that. There are many positions that would be very comfortable for you too, like lying on your side and lifting up one leg enough for entry from behind. If lying on your back is still okay for you than try situating yourself on the end of the bed and allow your H to hold your legs over his arms or shoulders while he stands on the floor. That will keep too much pressure from building directly on your stomach. Doggy style works too if you are up to it. Just tell him not to slam you too hard! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I am sure I have seen sexy attire for pregnent women somewhere! Fredricks of Hollywood? Victoria's Secret? Look around I'm sure you'll find something. But again, mostly I think your H will be thrilled just in the fact that you are willing and able at this point! So enjoy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

A
A
Being a mother of two, I have quite a few suggestions. Pretty dresses from the store, JCpenney, maternity stores, etc. Open toe sandles with a little heal. Go get your feet done, or buy a pedicure kit with polishes. My husband loved to paint my toe nails because of course you can't see them. Wear your hair down, put on lipstick and eyeliner. There's nothing wrong with maternal glow, but I used a sprinkle of baby powder on a facial sponge to take some of the shine off my face. Put perfumed oil on your neck. I wore thongs during my entire pregnancy too. XXX-rated part, so as for sex--side by side with your back to his chest is good, just arch your back to push your butt out alittle. If you need to lube up then do so. Oral sex is a good way in case you are experiencing dryness. Doggie style and straddling him with your back to him. He can lay flat of sit in a chair. Men tend to like this. So I didn't mean to make everyone blush by reading this, but it is hard sometimes when you're pregnant and trying to have some aspects of your once normal life. Hope this helps. Congratulations on your baby.

H
H
All of the suggestions above are great. Also, I can totally say that my husband totally enjoyed the whole pregnant look...I didn't need sexy lingerie. Remember, he'll be excited and pleased to get what he can. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
Man's viewpoint: I concur with Harley, I want to make love with a woman who loves me. <p>To extend that point: the details of her apearance at the time (makeup/no makeup, frumpy clothes/sexy clothes/no clothes) are not all that important. Concentrate on the emotional part of his sexual needs and his other emotional needs, and he will find you sexy whatever you look like. <p>I know "feeling sexy" is important to a lot of women (my wife included), but the thing that makes her sexiest to me is that she wants to be with me (sincere compliments and admiration will get you anywhere). I am not unique among men in this regard, but it is true Havng an Attractive Spouse is not one of my top 5 EN's<p>[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: johnh39 ]</p>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation