Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#777748 09/29/04 01:44 AM
3k4me Offline OP
OP Offline
Is anyone out there tonight?

It has been quite some time since I last posted (feel like I am going to confession?). Father, it has been XX years since my last confession...

After almost 10 months of divorce, I still miss her.....why? Like a lot of people that post here, I feel betrayed even though I know I had a part in the demise....but I am sure mine is worse then most. I guess maybe the reason it has to be as ugly as it has is because it was as beautiful as it was?....you cant have an even balance in life?...ying vs yang...yes vs no...black vs....well, you get the picture....

so is there anyone out there with the answers they have come up with?

#777749 09/29/04 02:12 AM
S
S
Good post.

I have had occasion to review my 20 year life with my ex, with all the pictures, I would admit it was good until we hit the shoals. But that is in that past. I can't live there. She is a new person I can't identify since she had an affair and the kids moved out. I went from the best thing she ever had to a worthless slug.

Going forward I can't live with the new her that appeared in the last 2 years since the kids grew up.

I'm excited about my future. It's winter now, but spring is coming. A whole new adventure awaits me.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation