Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#778524 10/25/04 02:12 PM
S
SEF Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi all, some names I don't remember. Just wanted to drop in and give an update. For 4 years I was pretty dependent on this site, it really helped me after my husband of 20 yrs walked out and left me and 2 sons. Our divorce was final 2 1/2 yrs ago and just on Oct 11, did my EX marry a 22 yr old girl. It is so hard on my kids and soooo embarasing as my oldest is 21 and youngest 18. My EX is 44. When he went on his honeymoon to Mexico, he started having chest pains and they flew him back to USA where he remained in the hospital for a week. God is Soverign and he means what he says about adultrey and remarriage. It was only one day after the wedding that the chest pains and God's discipline started. I couldn't have planned a better revenge. So my advise is to trust God with each of your situations and just be obedient to what the Lord and the Bible tell you! My life is definitely not where I would like to be, I have to work 2 jobs and struggle emotionally about being alone, but my relationship with the Lord is fantastic and closer than ever, and I do know that he will take care of me like no man ever could. Time in God's care will ease the pain. Let me hear from any of you if you remember me! Thanks to this site it was also a gift from God!

B
B
Hi, I didn't remember you but did go back and look at your posts from the beginning.

One of your posts was a cute story about a donkey that fell into a well and was pelted with shovels of dirt intended to bury him alive. He shook off the dirt and climbed up out of the well.

How I would like to be able to say it is un-Christian to gloat over your ex's current situation. How I would like to be able to be such a spiritually evolved person that I wouldn't be smiling along with you in vicarious satisfaction.

But I'm not spiritually evolved. He is reaping what he sowed. His child bride will not want to be a nurse for a heart patient.

I hope your boys are doing well.

Think of your current situation as being somewhere in the process of shaking the dirt off and stepping up. SLow but steady.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 298 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation