Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#788377 08/31/00 08:16 PM
K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey All,<BR> Anyone interested in joining an egroup dealing with infidelity, email me at <BR>katie1315@earthlink.net for info!!!! It's a new group.

#788378 09/03/00 11:16 PM
B
B
JandJ's Mom,<P>I wanted to tell you that I too, feel like my h got off easy by my forgiving him. Like he would really get an appreciation for what he has done if he would have had to suffer a little bit more. He never was kicked out of the house, and never had to go without us. it is hard to live with those feelings. I do feel like my emotions have been ripped apart. But I am slowly trying to get my mind back. We are all here for you. Try to keep your spirits up I know it is hard.<P>babstr.

#788379 09/04/00 02:14 PM
C
CD Offline
C
Hi JandJ'sMom<P>I know how you feel. I forgave my H too, but I also felt trapped in the sense that if I hadn't forgiven him he would have run into the OW's arms.<P>Ktgirl<BR>I'm interested in the group. I'll email you.<P>CD

#788380 09/06/00 10:23 AM
B
B
ktgirl...hey! first i lost weight and i think that was bc of what was said earlier. I could make my H worry about me bc I was losing so much weight and not eating. It was a control thing for me. Ironically I always thought that was sooo silly until I did it myself. Now i understand.<BR>Second i think I know what u were getting at. When ow was about 4-5 months along I actually took 2 pg tests bc i could have sworn I felt a baby kick. and not just one or two times either. this went on all day for about 2 1/2 months. I even went to the docor over it. Took pg test-neg.<BR>Third..I feel I was way too easy on H. He was so sure that our marriage was over before he even told me about ow that i had to convince him it wasnt. Now that makes me angry bc I wish hed have begged me on his knees to stay. Is that selfish of me? Oh well if it is [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> God Bless all

#788381 09/06/00 02:29 PM
K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Broken,<BR> No that's not selfish to want that from him after what he put you through. At least I don't feel that it is. He's the one who let you down, broke your trust, and heart, etc. It's only natural to expect that he have to earn his way back into your heart. I felt this way. I was lucky, because in my case, he is still doing everything he can to do just that. He says that he doesn't feel as though I am asking for much from him, but he does feel for what he has done and put me through, that he must do all he can to bring things back even better than they were before, because he is the one who made the mistake, and for no good reason in his own mind. He says he has learned much from this whole affair seperation thing, and he wants me to see this. To him, because of the love he feels for me, it is worth whatever he has to through to rebuild it, and assure me that this will never NEVER happen again in our lives. I actually have not made him work hard to rebuild, all his efforts above and beyond are coming straight from his heart, and for this I am thankful. There was a time that I felt that things were totally over, when we first seperated. Now I see and feel how wrong I was. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation