Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#788393 08/28/00 10:19 PM
L
Lady Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just wanted to drop by to say hello. Lost your's and J's e-mail address. I read your post to a man who's wife was having another man's child when he asked you how you felt about the baby. Your response and your love for your son really touched my heart as that is the same way my H feels about our little "gift from God". As a matter of fact, he practically used the same words about loving him more than our other children. I think that is because of the protective fatherly nature you both share in loving these little guys. God bless you both. J and I are blessed to have such wonderful husbands and our little boys in our lives.<p>[This message has been edited by Lady (edited August 28, 2000).]

#788394 08/28/00 10:22 PM
L
Lady Offline OP
OP Offline
L
<p>[This message has been edited by Lady (edited August 28, 2000).]

#788395 08/29/00 08:07 AM
K
K Offline
K
Hi Lady,<P>I'm hoping that you're doing well, and enjoying your children. We just got back from a 10-day family vacation---the first for us! It went pretty well, in fact, we were amazed that the kids (and us) could tolerate a 12-hour drive. Kids are back in school now---where did the summer go?<P>We're doing pretty well---still struggling with the lack of desire on my wife's part, but she just started counseling with Jennifer Harley, and things seemed to go pretty well.<P>God bless!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#788396 08/29/00 11:48 PM
L
Lady Offline OP
OP Offline
L
So MUCH has happened this past year that is absolutely mind boggling! Would love to catch up, get your opinions, find out more about how J's doing, send new pics of G. . . All my best to J and the kids. . .and the pooches too!<P>[This message has been edited by Lady (edited September 10, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Lady (edited September 10, 2000).]

#788397 08/31/00 02:11 PM
K
K Offline
K
Lady,<P>I'm using a policy of no email correspondences from the board for a variety of reasons. But I'd love to hear how things are going, and if you feel comfortable enough to post here, I'd be happy to throw in my 2 cents.<P>It sounds like you're feeling better! I'll pass along the regards to Jen---she's doing very well, as are the kids.<P>God bless!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation