I wanted to share this with all of you. I received this from a friend and it's kind of a chain letter. But I hate those so I thought I'd share it with all my friends here. Thank you for all your support. I hope the sun is shining on each of you. Take Care.<P>People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.<BR>> When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.<BR>><BR>> When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need<BR>you<BR>> have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you<BR>through<BR>a<BR>> difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you<BR>physically,<BR>> emotionally, or spiritually.<BR>><BR>> They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason<BR>> you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an<BR>> inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the<BR>> relationship to an end. Sometimes they die.<BR>><BR>> Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to<BR>take<BR>> stand.<BR>><BR>> What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled;<BR>> their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is<BR>now<BR>> time to move on.<BR>><BR>> When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has<BR>> come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace<BR>or<BR>> make you laugh. They may teach you something you have<BR>> Never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe<BR>it!<BR>> It is real! But, only for a season.<BR>><BR>> LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must<BR>> build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to<BR>> accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have<BR>> learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is<BR>said<BR>> that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Lost Soulmate<P>"Character is doing what's right, when no one is looking"