Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
floored Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Just haven't seen anything from Gregg lately and was wondering what was up. Let us know how you're doing Gregg.<BR>Floored

F
floored Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Just wanted to bring this to the top in case someone missed it the first time around and knew something about Lynton.

H
H
floored, i had his email address from the pictures thread. sent him an email, told him to check in with us.<P>hope you are doing okay. you are in my prayers, floored.<P>happy_girl

L
L
Hi guys,<P><BR> I'm OK, I just returned from St. Thomas.( Wish I could have stayed!) Had a nice time being with my wife for a week, although I'm not sure anything has changed.<P> happy_girl,<P> Thanks for your e-mail, it's nice to know someone is thinking about me.<P> <P> Dear floored,<P><BR> Thanks for yor concern, especially in light of what you're going through. 27 weeks, that's cutting it close! I agree with Catnip, your wife is going to find out what OM is made of! God works in misterious ways.<P> God bless you all, you are in my thoughts and prayers, <P>------------------<BR><P>Gregg

G
G
Glad you're back,Lynton. Hope you relaxed a little.<BR> Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

C
C
Aren't you the sly one slipping off to the islands while some of us here are freezing! I hope you had a nice time and did some serious tanning ... and rebuilding.<P>If all that changed was your perspective, the trip was worth it. Sometimes a change of venue without the usual daily stresses can give couples an opportunity to focus on each other. Tell us about your trip, Gregg!<P>Welcome back...<P>Catnip =^^=

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation