Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Well it was sure nice to check the posts and find both of your replies and warm welcomes. I am sure I am going to be able to come to this forum and gain much insight and knowlegde now that I realize there are so many others like me going through and have gone through similar experiences. It truely is great to know I have this to look to for support. I have always felt so alone in all I have gone through in the last couple of years. It really has been hard but I have come a long way. I feel that even though I have come a long way I still have so much further to travel, and the road seems to never end. Will it ever end

G
G
Gabi1116, point me to your posts so I can see your story later. I looked and couldn't find anything.<BR> Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

B
B
Sorry Gabbi, I missed you posts also. I want to welcome you here although it is late. I hope you will be able to come here often anf find friends and support. This has to be one of the hardest groups to have to belong to. <P>babstr.

H
H
Dear Gabi,<P>I would like to join Gemini and Babstr in welcoming you to our little group. Since your post was at the end of lsb's post on Child born out of wedlock - it slipped past a lot of people. As Zebrababy explained usually a new person initiates their own thread so that we all have a chance to read their story.<P>Can I suggest that you post your story under your own name so that everyone can read it and know who you are?<P>It is so sad that your H did not confide in you before you married him. In my case I knew about the OC, my H said he did not want any contact, and then sneaked behind my back to keep contact with OW/OC. He gave me the same reason -- he was afraid that if I knew I would leave him.<P>Sometimes in their zeal to protect themselves, our H's forget that we also have rights in this relationship. We have the right to know what is truly happening in our marriage. <P>This issue is so difficult to deal with. But, there are plenty of good-hearted and knowledgeable people who have all been in your shoes ready to hear you and help you whenever we can.<P>Keep writing and hopefully we will all help each other through this awful experience.<P>With prayers for your healing,<BR>- heavenly

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation