Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#795463 04/17/01 03:11 AM
H
OP Offline
H
To anyone interested, I have set up an egroup for us. I emailed those of you whose email addresses I already have, and if anyone else wants to join, email me at happy_girl_az@yahoo.com for more information. i am sick of people who have no business here ruining this safe, wonderful place we usually have. they eventually go away, but until they do, we could have a safe place to talk. <P>happy_girl<P>please post here that you sent me an email so i know who you are! thanks.<BR>

T
T
I think that's a great idea!! Did you send me the info? Sometimes it takes a while for me to get the mail, don't know why. I will check again tomorrow morning, but need to get some sleep tonight. Hopefully Abbi will do another 6 hour night like last night. That was wonderful [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] If you did send it to me, and I don't have it by tomorrow a.m. I will let you know.<P>Tigger

B
B
Hi happy_girl,<P>Thank you for the invitation!!! I can't wait to start posting there. Have a GREAT day!!<P>Tammy

F
F
Dear Happy Girl,<P>I am emailing you, I'd love to get the info.<BR>We all need a safe haven. Thanks! fluke

H
OP Offline
H
i just want to clarify that i don't want to leave MB and i don't want anyone else to either. i just feel that if we have somewhere to go till the storm blows over, then it will be easier for those of us not interested in reading these debates. sorry if anyone thought that i was trying to get people to leave MB. <P>i just feel sad when this place turns into a verbal war zone. it is not the place for it. it is hard to sift through the legit posters and trouble makers, and when you aren't on the computer for too long, it is hard to get to those who need help. i guess i am a lover not a fighter. i just can't see debating with these people, it isn't the place. and i don't feel comfortable with chaos, hence my need to have a safe place to talk.<P>happy_girl

N
N
I'm e-mailing you tonite. I have been lurking for a while now...I just got back a few days ago from looking at houses in our relocation. I hadn't been on the computer for about a week and when I returned and read all that I have in the past two days...I have been very reluctant to post. I too will not leave this site for I have received a wealth of support and advice...but in reading the latest postings I have felt ashamed of how I feel regarding my H bad choices, behavior, and the way I feel toward the OC.

N
N
Happy girl...I tried to e-mail you and it said you do not have that account!

H
OP Offline
H
NGU, please don't ever feel ashamed of feelings you have. we didn't ask to be put in this situation. it is not an easy situation to have to deal with. there are no normal ways to feel or react. email me, i will send you off an invite as soon as i get it. we are only human. don't let these people make you feel bad about anything. that is their goal, let's not let them win.<P>happy_girl

H
OP Offline
H
happy_girl_az@yahoo.com<P>it is an account. i assure you of that. try again!!! i am waiting for your email. make sure you aren't using dashes. or post your email, i will write you. and then you can delete it if you wish.<P>happy_girl

G
G
Happy girl, I got your e-mail thanks for the invitation, and for remembering me. Also everyone LET'S NOT FORGET THE CHAT ROOM. We have that to go to also to get away from the intruders, until the dust settles and they go away because they usually get bored when we ignore and they all have gone away in the past and I am sure in time these pains in the butts will go away also. Anytime anyone wants to chat just post a day and time and those that want to met can post back. Those that know where to go will. <BR>Zebra girl did set this wonderful chat room up and I have had a great time and many laughs there with some of the wonderful people I have met on this forum. Those of you who I appreciate and value you all know who you are and I hope to see you here on our forum and in the chat room also. Gabi 1116<p>[This message has been edited by gabi1116 (edited April 17, 2001).]

H
OP Offline
H
hi gabi1116. i am terrible about posting times for chat room. i just show up and no one is ever there. <P>happy_girl

G
G
Hey happy girl RN,<P> Please send me the address, glt1054@kc.rr.com. <BR> <P><BR> God bless you, <P>------------------<BR>Gregg

G
G
Hey GLyton, Did you want the address for the chat room? YOu have to get that from Zebrababy. Happygirl I know it is hard I have not been there lately, and when I do no one is there, just post on the forum that you are on the computer and available to chat and if anyone responses check a few times as you are on line, then you go in, I did met Lee Lee and Broken wings in there that way. Well hope to see some of my dear friends in the chat room and away from this mess soon. Take care to all and Peace, Gabilll6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation