Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
<A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/001206.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/001206.html</A> <P>ann99~ we have had some conversations here before about guilt, etc. i posted to you under blue00's thread, but was afraid you wouldn't see it. i hope that reading these will help you to see that you should not have any guilt. though as i said there, i had guilt for a long time about the OC not having a normal life, a father, etc. hope you find it helpful.<P>happy_girl<P>for anyone else feeling guilt about the OC, etc, please see those threads. you can either use the link here to go to blue00's post, or just find her post and the links are there.

H
OP Offline
H
ann99, just bringing this to the top in case you didn't see it.<P>hg

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 820 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation